Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-05-2011, 04:06 PM   #4971 
bahamut285

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightergirl2710 View Post
No kill stupid girls at least? :<
Luckily my bf is too dumb or to "in love with me" to realise that women are flirting with him. They eventually get bored and go away. If they do it in front of me, I'm just really sarcastic or snide.. If that doesn't work, the knuckle cracking always does XD
Well...I ALWAYS CONDONE KILLING STUPID GIRLS XD

Lol @ your bf though, awwwwwwww XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrysCat View Post
Well, it's kind of awkward because he mostly hangs out with girls... that's fine; I like hanging out with guys, but some of the things said to him are questionable. Like, there's this chick who we both know likes him, and she'll tell him that she loves him and creepy things like that, but they're friends and I can understand not wanting to ruin the friendship. That, and a while back his friend posted something about how she was crying, and he said "you'd better stop crying, or I'll be forced to snuggle you!" Like, if he was single, fine. But I think it's not beyond my rights to be shown a little more acknowledgement.

And the thing today wasn't even that bad. It just pissed me off. The thing she said wasn't even that flirty, it was the way she said it. Drawing his name out, trying to be all cutesy *puke* his response was just "lol, morning."

Most of the girls in this little online group seem to have a crush on him. It gets... well, irritating, needless to say.

Ok then yeah I'd be pissed, you should talk to him about it if it seriously bothers you... again, a lot of guys kind of assume/expect you to know that they only have eyes for you, but you should tell him that a lot of girls have their eyes for him per-se and that it makes you uncomfortable when he does nothing about it, innocent flirting or not
bahamut285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 04:11 PM   #4972 
TheCrysCat

I should... I'm just worried that he'd get mad at me for bringing it up. At the same time, if I just hold it in, I'm going to get angry and bitter and it's going to come out in other ways. So, if it happens again I'll do something.

Oh, and when I was gone on vacation, I sent him a text saying "I have a new friend :3" (I was actually talking about a stray cat, but he didn't know that.) His response: "Is it a male?"
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 04:12 PM   #4973 
fightergirl2710

OK, I imagined that and it took me a second but that was hilarious!! Lol! I'm so happy I asked why lemon bar XD
But ugh, I hate girls like that really... I can understand how irritating it is. The girl who used to sit behind my bf in college was like that. He wouldn't reciprocate but he did talk to her.. But just that way of talking and tone used to annoy me. I used to get pised at her as well as him. Even though he never did anything X(
Oh and thank you for liking my underwater kitty :D
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 04:12 PM   #4974 
bahamut285

I would text back saying: "I don't know, gonna go to the vet to ask"

LMAO

Last edited by dramaqueen; 07-05-2011 at 05:07 PM.
Old 07-05-2011, 04:14 PM   #4975 
fightergirl2710

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrysCat View Post

Oh, and when I was gone on vacation, I sent him a text saying "I have a new friend :3" (I was actually talking about a stray cat, but he didn't know that.) His response: "Is it a male?"
Oi! What the hell? -_-'
Old 07-05-2011, 04:15 PM   #4976 
TheCrysCat

There's a picture of it on facebook (the lemon bar convo), if you want me to upload it here xD I just thought it was ironic that he'd get jealous. Totally fine for girls to throw themselves at him, but God forbid I should be friends with another guy...
Old 07-05-2011, 04:19 PM   #4977 
fightergirl2710

Grr.. I hate double standards that men have!
Old 07-05-2011, 04:21 PM   #4978 
TheCrysCat

Not that he would've done anything about it. Prolly just would've been butthurt for a while, but still.
Old 07-05-2011, 05:57 PM   #4979 
bahamut285

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightergirl2710 View Post
Grr.. I hate double standards that men have!
To be fair a lot of women have double standards, too lol
Old 07-05-2011, 06:06 PM   #4980 
fightergirl2710

That being true, women are considered doormats in India.. Don't get me started, I'll get all womens rights protection on everyone lol! But seriously, Indian men have so many double standards, it makes me so angry *grits teeth to dust*

Tags
bettathanyou