Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-05-2011, 06:19 PM   #4981 
metalbetta

GAH! Azrael has dropsy. The LAST thing I need right now. I'm still feeling with Faye's illness and observing Jayde, now this?! Not to mention I just took in an adoption today. /igiveuponlifefortheday.
metalbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 06:19 PM   #4982 
Learn To Fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrysCat View Post
There's a picture of it on facebook (the lemon bar convo), if you want me to upload it here xD I just thought it was ironic that he'd get jealous. Totally fine for girls to throw themselves at him, but God forbid I should be friends with another guy...
Please do :D those are always so funny to look at.

Geeze I haven't been here in forever! Rant: my cat spilled my fish today, and ate her! I'm so mad, because I just left my room open for 5 minutes. He's tipped the cup before but always left my fish alone. I can't believe it. I'm pretty mad at him right now. And then he went a killed a mole to top it off.
Learn To Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 06:22 PM   #4983 
TheCrysCat

Sorry about your fish D: I'll get the pic, I just have to erase a few personal details and such.
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 06:28 PM   #4984 
Learn To Fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrysCat View Post
Sorry about your fish D: I'll get the pic, I just have to erase a few personal details and such.
Thanks, on both counts :)
Learn To Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 06:32 PM   #4985 
TheCrysCat

Lynn is my boyfriend, obviously xD He's really cute and sweet, even if he is a gewf sometimes.
Old 07-05-2011, 07:24 PM   #4986 
kathstew

Rant: My family drives me nuts sometimes. Critiquing every little thing. Just cause I don't like to eat one part of the meat, big whoop. Don't go bugging me for ten minutes about eating it. I DON'T LIKE IT. I'M NOT GONNA EAT IT. :/

Another rant: Just because I have a friend coming over, my sister gets to go to the movies, which means she's going to go see the movie I want to see. She didn't care until I did. As always she's going to copy me, and as always, she gets what she wants before I get it.

ANOTHER rant: My sister's friend who is also my friend came over today, to call on my sister. I'm on my computer, as I usually am, and he says "Don't you get bored?" WHY YES, YES I DO. TOO BAD I CAN'T DO ANYTHING BECAUSE I HAVE A DEAD HIP AND CAN'T WALK PROPERLY. Plus, I try to get them to play Wii games, or board games I actually CAN play, but they never want to! My best friend is doing summer courses, and rides horses a lot, so she's busy. I have nothing to do most of the time. Which is why I'm so angry about the whole friend coming over movie thing. My best friend is amazing though, and always asks what I can and can't handle. Its hard to make friends that understand what I go through, and I only have a few friends that do, but most of them live too far away to come over a lot. :/ ARGH.
ANDDDD I'm gonna be in hospital even FARTHER away from my friends when I get my surgery. I'm supposed to be living up the summer because I won't have much of it after surgery, but thats not happening.
kathstew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 07:31 PM   #4987 
fishman12

That stinks Kathstew... How long are you going to the rehab?
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 07:39 PM   #4988 
bahamut285

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathstew View Post
Rant: My family drives me nuts sometimes. Critiquing every little thing. Just cause I don't like to eat one part of the meat, big whoop. Don't go bugging me for ten minutes about eating it. I DON'T LIKE IT. I'M NOT GONNA EAT IT. :/

Another rant: Just because I have a friend coming over, my sister gets to go to the movies, which means she's going to go see the movie I want to see. She didn't care until I did. As always she's going to copy me, and as always, she gets what she wants before I get it.

ANOTHER rant: My sister's friend who is also my friend came over today, to call on my sister. I'm on my computer, as I usually am, and he says "Don't you get bored?" WHY YES, YES I DO. TOO BAD I CAN'T DO ANYTHING BECAUSE I HAVE A DEAD HIP AND CAN'T WALK PROPERLY. Plus, I try to get them to play Wii games, or board games I actually CAN play, but they never want to! My best friend is doing summer courses, and rides horses a lot, so she's busy. I have nothing to do most of the time. Which is why I'm so angry about the whole friend coming over movie thing. My best friend is amazing though, and always asks what I can and can't handle. Its hard to make friends that understand what I go through, and I only have a few friends that do, but most of them live too far away to come over a lot. :/ ARGH.
ANDDDD I'm gonna be in hospital even FARTHER away from my friends when I get my surgery. I'm supposed to be living up the summer because I won't have much of it after surgery, but thats not happening.
Ack that really sucks... Being in an Asian family concerning food sucks in a different way though, my family ALWAYS makes a huge deal about not eating certain parts of food, even to the point of saying: YOUR HUSBAND WILL BE UGLY IF YOU DON'T FINISH YOUR FOOD. EVERY GRAIN OF RICE WILL BE A PIMPLE. THE WAY YOU EAT, YOU WILL PROBABLY MARRY A HUNCHBACK.

I don't really understand your sister at all, that's really weird, XDD

What Wii games do you have? Any online ones? I can play with you if you want XD
bahamut285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 07:40 PM   #4989 
kathstew

Thanks fishman. About 2 weeks.

Thanks Bahamut. That must really suck, is your family superstitious, or are they just kinda making it up to try to scare you, type thing? With my family, my sister eats similar to me, but she doesn't get bugged all the time, I think its because I have so many medical problems. People assume I eat "right" then I'll magically get better, even though I eat much better than most of my family in the house ANYWAY.

I don't have very many online ones. The wii is supposed to belong to my sister and I, so we have multi-player games. The only few I can think of our Mario Kart, & Super Smash Brawl (don't even know if that's online multi-player. Its only so fun playing by yourself for so long.

I love my sister and all, but she is SO annoying sometimes. Even her best friend agrees with me that she copies me. Example, my favourite actor is Will Ferrell. Guess who started to like Will Ferrell after I did? Guess who liked Blades of Glory after I did? Another thing she does is, after she hears me tell the same story to different people, she will tell people the story too, but then bring HERSELF into it, kind of as a bystander type thing if you know what I mean. She's only 10, but still. ARGH.

Last edited by kathstew; 07-05-2011 at 07:52 PM.
kathstew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 07:41 PM   #4990 
TheCrysCat

Or online games. There are ones you can download for free :D

Tags
bettathanyou