Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-05-2011, 03:31 PM   #1 
namelessfish

my regular pet store bettas :)

all 6 of my boys are from my local pet store. there aren't any fish stores in my city with fancy bettas, only a few lps's and petsmart, which only carries vt's and crowntails. so these fish aren't fancy, but (in my eyes) they're cuties :) so anyway, here are 5 of them:

When I first got him:

Seven Months Later:

(hes grumpy haha)

When I first got him:

Seven Months Later:

(hes turned into a bit of a tail biter, unfortunately..)

namelessfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:39 PM   #2 
newfiedragon

Pretty fish! I love going to regular pet stores cause you never know what colours you'll find!

Have you asked any of your lfs's if they'll be ordering in any HMs or anything like that? I asked at my local lfs, and they were getting them in, even though they don't usually have them. Sometimes these stores are willing to order them in if someone asks about it. You should check that out.
newfiedragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:43 PM   #3 
Pitluvs

They are all beautiful and deserving of good homes as much as any other Betta tail :) We only have VT here, I hope to get enough experience to breed Bettas for local people. Right now, I send them to a breeder on the other side of the province lol

But seriously, they are beautiful. I really love the red boy. My $80 AB boy is just as beautiful as my PS boy, Venom (in picture <---). I actually saw a pretty pink VT boy today and I was in love! But we have ich here so new new Bettas.
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:54 PM   #4 
Indyfishy

They are all absolutely stunning!!! I especially love the fourth one, what a cutie pie!!!! I agree the pitluvs, they're all beauitful no matter what tail type they are!!! There is no such thing as a "regular" betta =)
Indyfishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:59 PM   #5 
MikiMaki

They're all gorgeous. I love the grumpy one! I only have "regular" bettas too. They really are all pretty no matter what tail they have. Is there such a thing as an ugly betta?
MikiMaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 09:14 PM   #6 
newfiedragon

I currently have 4 VTs and 4 HMs and I have to say that one of my VTs has the most AMAZING tail. It's either the length of his body or longer and it's gorgeous! And thankfully, he hasn't decided to bite it off yet, even though I'm sure he will at some point...just to spite me! lol

And I agree, there is no such thing as a 'regular' betta. They're all special!
newfiedragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 09:24 PM   #7 
namelessfish

thanks everyone! i love VTs :) newfiedragon, could you post a pic of your VT with the awesome tail? i wanna see :) i have another VT boy that i got three days ago but i haven't been able to get a clear pic of him, but he's gorgeous. oh and unfortunately, the redish-orangish guy (last pic) currently has fin rot :(

@newfiedragon: thats actually a really good idea, there's a petsmart in my town so i'll go ask. (i always see threads about gorgeous petsmart dragons and whatnot but so far mine has only vts and cts)
namelessfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 10:49 AM   #8 
TheBlueBettaFish

Soo pretty!
TheBlueBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
betta, fish, pet, regular, store