Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-04-2011, 02:39 AM   #21 
Neems

Oh I agree 100 percent, as upsetting as my Chiky's being killed was nature is nature :/
Neems is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 07:05 AM   #22 
Waterbottle2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smr2892 View Post
my stupid*** horrible person ex talked about shooting animals for fun with his bb gun. Needless to to say I shot him with my airsoft gun and asked how he liked it. People like that are such jerks. I wish there was some law about people having done to them what they do to animals. "oh you flushed a live fish? Here's a port-a-potty hole and some construction workers. Yeah you get to stay there forever. And just for fun we'll have some wrestler come and slam you into the walls every now and then. Food? Well did you flush some with your poor fishy? No? Well no food. Enjoy!"

I'm a libertarian and a vegetarian but animals having no rights bother me. I can see having to humanely put down animals to protect your own livelyhood, but to torture an innocent animal for fun, I have a distant cousin in the marines who came to visit us, because we live close to a large base. he likes to torture animals, so is no longer welcome in our home. You'd think him having to cope with going off to war (possibly) would make him value life more. Well theres no hope for people like him, so maybe he'll get a taste of his own medicine when he gets called off to war.

Honestly, if anyone ever harmed one of my animals,(purposely of course) they'd be in for it.

Last edited by Waterbottle2; 07-04-2011 at 07:07 AM.
Waterbottle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 11:45 AM   #23 
TheBlueBettaFish

Aww! I love raccoons, but one my dad "accidentally" caught one and was hissing....like really scary looking...lol.
TheBlueBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote