Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-11-2011, 05:06 PM   #41 
Arashi Takamine
Member
 
Arashi Takamine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Cerulean City.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nel3 View Post
that's heartless of her. it would be nice to see someone do the same to her. its disturbing to see that because its not enforced, she came to the conclusion that it was tolerated.
A yaoi paddle to the behind would be appropraite. Seriously a kid like that needs to be punished be it with grounding or a whack to the behind. My dog bit me when she was a year old so my dad (baka he is) told me to bite her back.

Grandpa caught me and punished me. Never did it again.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:31 PM   #42 
nel3
Member
 
nel3's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Montreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi Takamine View Post
A yaoi paddle to the behind would be appropraite. Seriously a kid like that needs to be punished be it with grounding or a whack to the behind. My dog bit me when she was a year old so my dad (baka he is) told me to bite her back.

Grandpa caught me and punished me. Never did it again.
agreed, all hail corporal punishment!
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:48 PM   #43 
Arashi Takamine
Member
 
Arashi Takamine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Cerulean City.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nel3 View Post
agreed, all hail corporal punishment!
I only agree with it because of what she's up to. OP's mom and dad may have a totally different view.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:52 PM   #44 
nel3
Member
 
nel3's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Montreal
i find corporal abuse a bit on the edge of morality but sometimes words aren't enough to get the point through.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:13 PM   #45 
Lion Mom
Member
 
Lion Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: N.E. Wisconsin, U.S.A.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nel3 View Post
i find corporal abuse a bit on the edge of morality but sometimes words aren't enough to get the point through.
I don't think anybody is talking about "abuse" here - just an old fashioned smack on the hind end.

One thing I have been wondering about for more than a few years now. Since spanking (and I DO mean spanking, NOT beating) a child has been outlawed/ frowned upon since it just teaches our children violence, why are our children so VIOLENT nowadays????!!!!!
Lion Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:16 PM   #46 
Neil D
Member
 
Neil D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hiding from The Mods
Could be the video games...or the toy guns and stuff...
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:27 PM   #47 
Lion Mom
Member
 
Lion Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: N.E. Wisconsin, U.S.A.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil D View Post
Could be the video games...or the toy guns and stuff...
C'mon - you MAY have a point about video games, but the parents SHOULD be deciding which games kids can play.

As far as toy guns? They have been around FOREVER!!!! When I was a kid in the 1950's (yeah, I'm old) Westerns were the thing on TV and EVERYBODY played Cowboys & Indians and had toy guns. Just sayin'......
Lion Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:36 PM   #48 
nel3
Member
 
nel3's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Montreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion Mom View Post
I don't think anybody is talking about "abuse" here - just an old fashioned smack on the hind end.

One thing I have been wondering about for more than a few years now. Since spanking (and I DO mean spanking, NOT beating) a child has been outlawed/ frowned upon since it just teaches our children violence, why are our children so VIOLENT nowadays????!!!!!
sorry if you got a bit confused/misunderstood at how i posted the words. i did mean that spanking should be suitable in some cases but nothing like leather straps to smack hands and what not.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:42 PM   #49 
Shimizoki
Member
 
Shimizoki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Florida, USA
We were hit with lengths of bamboo as a child... my brother had one break on his backside once. even that I don't consider abuse.
Shimizoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 09:52 PM   #50 
PhilipPhish
Member
 
PhilipPhish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Idaho
like I said, my sister has gotten nothing more then a spanken.i've been thrown over couches once or twice. idk...
PhilipPhish is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My sister put ALLL OF MY FISH FOOD IN MY BETTAS BOWL!! Bettabubble3 Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies 49 07-18-2011 06:26 PM
Rant/Anti Rant place. BettaGirl290 The Lounge 9 10-09-2010 09:34 PM
Small Fish Stores vs Chain Companies - Rant SleepyRN Betta Chat 2 07-08-2010 11:55 AM
Oh my goodness! My sister. TheJadeBetta The Lounge 0 07-05-2010 02:54 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.