Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-13-2011, 01:47 AM   #41 
TheCrysCat

Precisely. I have a friend who is exactly like that. She actually had a hissy fit and deleted her facebook because her mom had the NERVE to say that the only thing she used it for was to complain about how people were mean to her *facepalm* she's a joy to deal with.
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:50 AM   #42 
dramaqueen
Banned

My mom's hairdresser was like that. Finally my mom had all she could take and went somewhere else.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:56 AM   #43 
TheCrysCat

oh, and she also ripped up all her drawings because she apparently "couldn't take the abuse" of people talking about her behind her back. She was actually a really great artist...
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 02:03 PM   #44 
laughing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitluvs View Post
I find this funny, considering every single person on this forum just read my last 4 months of stress hahaha But I know you don't mean me! I figured I could get this out there and off my chest and give you guys something to read lol

I told Joe that his friend is only using him, he doesn't want to be the "only white guy there" and he plain told Joe to his face "I have no one else to ask" to be best man. Ahh hello? He didn't say "Of all the people I could ask, your the only one I'd want as a best man"... Nooooo he said "I got nothing else, you'll have to do".
No, not you!

There's a huge difference on here. If I saw you on the street, I would have no idea who you were. To me, you're 'PitLuvs' and like betta fish as much as I do who needs some antonymous help. That couple was spewing their personal life all over FB where people they don't even know can see who they are and all the people involved and now know their whole personal life.

I get coming on here, we dont know you or anyone involved so we can get you an unattached, unbiased opinion!
laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 02:28 PM   #45 
GunsABlazin

yep +1 to Laughing
GunsABlazin is offline   Reply With Quote