Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-13-2011, 07:39 PM   #1 
MikiMaki

When it rains; it pours.

So Finally Sunton over his petco fin rot and PeeWee's mysterious fin dissapearage cycle and yesterday...

my son (5) and little brother(12) were playing with the fish (they jump for food, it's pretty funny) when one of them accidentally knocks over the divider between Sunton and Peterson.

I luckily got them back out on their sides and fix the divider before they get near each other, but I notice Petersons got two little wounds on her head. So I put her in her cup with some aq salt and float it in the tank, but secure it to the back of the tank cause it looked like it was gonna tip.

So fast forward to today and getting home from work...I walk up the stairs and otice her cup is tipped completely over...get closer and...oh dear lord she wriggled her way out of the hole in the middle of the lid and ripped her back up! She's in a half gallon tank by herself now...if it's not one of them, it's the other. @_@

Good thing I have my man Taily who never seems to cause problems or else I might think they all just love to cause trouble. (Taily...or Tails..depends on who you're asking)
MikiMaki is offline   Reply With Quote