Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-17-2011, 09:22 PM   #4021 
copperarabian

Yay! A really good anime called Blue Exorcist was updated today :D I liked it so much I read ahead in the manga, now I'm waiting for that to be updated as well(I mostly skim the manga so the show isn't totally ruined lol)
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 09:42 PM   #4022 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tisia View Post
he was a boston too, lol
What is it with Boston Terriers and farting?? I guess 'cause they can't breathe so well through their smushed-up faces, they expell the extra air in another way?

Copper - Blue Exorcist. I think I've heard of that. It used to be anime was released in trickles so I could keep up with it all, but nowadays, I'm so far behind on the new anime releases, it's sad.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 09:45 PM   #4023 
Tisia

yeah, I think what happens is because they have the short noses they end up sucking in lots of air while eating or something like that. I love them though, they're such sweet dogs
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 09:47 PM   #4024 
copperarabian

blue exorcist is only 14 episodes in since the japan earthquake delayed it, I love it so far :D

The site I watch will update it once a week(as it is released in japan) so it's not too bad unless your really far behind like how I am with one piece lol
Old 07-17-2011, 09:49 PM   #4025 
Sakura8

Yeah but there are like a bazillion episodes of One Piece, it's easy to get behind with that series.

Tisia, yeah, Boston Terriers do have adorable little faces and personalities.
Old 07-17-2011, 09:54 PM   #4026 
Tisia

yeah, they're great lap dogs. they love the human contact and are pretty much lap size, lol

on another note, that hydor heater I got from goodwill seems to be working perfectly :D I have it in an empty 1 gallon container just to check it and it's set at 79 degrees and was pretty much exactly 79 degrees, lol
Old 07-17-2011, 09:55 PM   #4027 
copperarabian

yeah one piece is kinda crazy O.O It's on like episode 512, and I'm 30 episodes behind. I'm also letting bleach go a little because I don't want to watch the filler (I read ahead in the manga to see what happens lol pretty awesome). And I need to catch up on fairy Tail too, but I was purposely letting that one get ahead so I didn't have to wait a week for a new episode with all the cliffhangers LOL I have at least 16 episodes now.

:( One of my girls ripped the bottom of her stomach open a little because she stole a cricket from my African butterfly. After I she got it is when I started hand feeding the AFB so it wouldn't happen again. It was a few days ago and I just noticed it, poor thing :( Luckily she isn't really bothered by, but still....
Old 07-17-2011, 09:57 PM   #4028 
Tisia

my bf made me watch part of an episode of bleach once (I think it was to show how bad the dubbing was, lol) and now I kind of want to watch it. he got me started watching naruto as well, lol. only anime I had ever watched before that was inuyasha

O_o was it just too big or what happened?
Old 07-17-2011, 09:59 PM   #4029 
Sakura8

Aww, I hope your girl is okay. You may want to QT her for a while. :(
Old 07-17-2011, 10:05 PM   #4030 
copperarabian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tisia View Post
my bf made me watch part of an episode of bleach once (I think it was to show how bad the dubbing was, lol) and now I kind of want to watch it. he got me started watching naruto as well, lol. only anime I had ever watched before that was inuyasha

O_o was it just too big or what happened?
I love bleach, it's pretty long now though, I started watching it when there where only 130 episodes and now it's 330 and still going. I never watched Naruto, but I did watch Inuyasha when I was in middle school, it was my first anime other then pokemon lol

way to big, I tried to get it from her but she was too fast and she kinda ate it like a snake, I was freaking out she was going to choke because half the cricket was sticking out of her mouth and she wouldn't able to breath. Then she started to panic a little and swallowed the rest really fast before getting some air. The poor thing, you could tell the cricket wasn't in her stomach completely :( Other then the tear on her belly she is acting normal, and I don't see any infection, I even took her out of the tank and looked at her belly out of the water so I could see it better.

Yeah, I'll do that, salt will probably do some good and that way she won't swim around as much and make it any worse.

Tags
0_o, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese