Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-21-2011, 09:59 AM   #5871 
youlovegnats

Little- ugh... I need to start doing that ><

Dramaqueen- LUCKY! I wanna go to a pool ;__; But I have to do stupid work training after my shift (I still get paid) but still.... *sob*
youlovegnats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 10:31 AM   #5872 
rosefoo

Gillie has fin rot. We're fighting it, but it still is makes me worried. My first betta got fin rot and died from it. I'm just hoping we can beat it before it damages his fins too badly.
rosefoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 10:31 AM   #5873 
gmd1800

It's so hot. The weather says it's 89 degrees, but the air is so still and the humidity is just weighing down. Supposedly feels like 97. I disagree.
gmd1800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 10:43 AM   #5874 
fishman12

Wow... The humidity is down to 69%
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 11:27 AM   #5875 
Tisia

apparently today's high is supposed to be 70 here. guess summer decided to take a break from us this year, yeesh
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 11:28 AM   #5876 
fishman12

O.O Lucky!!
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 11:48 AM   #5877 
Tisia

not really, we get rain like 9 months out of the year, summer is the only time we usually get sun, and it's been mostly cloudy and bleh instead, lol
I wouldn't be surprised if it caused some flooding eventually since we haven't really gotten a chance to dry off
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 02:39 PM   #5878 
xswornxoffxjello

I hate high school so much.

I feel like I have two lives: school and everything else. I used to like school a lot, but at high school a clique of people will call me names for no reason that I know of. One of them hit me when the teacher wasn't looking. Last year someone stole money and my iPod from my locker when I was in PE class and I had teachers who called students fat and would groan everytime you asked for help with something.

I'm pretty happy with life in general but even though school hasn't started yet, I'm just dreading going back. My dad says I need to toughen up and get over it, and my mom says that it's my fault that people treat me the way they do and that they'd be friendlier if I wasn't so withdrawn. I am very shy, but I make a lot of effort to talk to people and be friendly, so I don't think that that's fair.
xswornxoffxjello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 02:50 PM   #5879 
TheCrysCat

I feel your pain. I'm really shy around certain people, and I get made fun of completely randomly - I guess that's just what comes with looking the part of a geek. Middle school was actually worse for me, though :P What pisses me off is how some people will be completely nice, good people, to everyone but me. I guess I just don't deserve to be treated like a human.

Even some of my friends don't like me because I just don't give a crap about being popular. Heck, one of my supposed "BFF's" hates me because she blames my weirdness as the reason why she can't get a boyfriend. There's also a huge intelligence gap between me and others. I'm not bragging, but a lot of times they end up laughing at me because they're so stupid they can't understand what I'm saying. What close friends I do have completely adore me, but everyone else... luckily there are a ton of geeks at my school. I can fit in decently with around half the student population, but the other half...
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 02:58 PM   #5880 
youlovegnats

mmm yeah. It's hard in High school. But once you get to college, all you really have to worry about is passing the class, haha. No one cares what you look like here xD Heck, we have students running around in PJ's all day! xD
Middle School was my worst time too. I remember- on the first day of being at a new school (it was about halfway through the year already) I was getting ready for gym class and the teachers locked me in the locker room! It was like iron bars that locked... I felt like I was in a prison. I called out to the other kids to help me, bu they all just laughed and pointed. Finally 10 min. later, one of the coaches came by and saw me crying my eyes out. She let me out and I got to sit out at gym (the other kids had to run a mile). At least I didn't have to run! haha
youlovegnats is offline   Reply With Quote