Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-22-2011, 11:55 PM   #5991 
TheCrysCat

I hate it when people get upset over the stupidest things. I have a friend who'll start crying if I *jokingly* say something insulting. In an obvious joking way.

And you pass, Vaygirl. Go on through xP
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 11:57 PM   #5992 
gmd1800

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
That's a silly reason to get mad at someone.
I know. I think she also got mad because I started taking lessons from someone that she didn't like. She called it a "blow below the belt." Um, I'm a customer of your own mother, so I think I have a right to choose who I want to take lessons from. You have nothing to do with my decision.

I saw her at the Christmas party at the barn, and she stood there glaring daggers at me while I was talking to the lady I took lessons from (that she didn't like), and then when I was talking to a friend of mine, also a friend of hers. Ugh. Sometimes I wonder if it's even worth trying to stay in contact with people like her.
gmd1800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 12:02 AM   #5993 
Arashi Takamine

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmd1800 View Post
I know. I think she also got mad because I started taking lessons from someone that she didn't like. She called it a "blow below the belt." Um, I'm a customer of your own mother, so I think I have a right to choose who I want to take lessons from. You have nothing to do with my decision.

I saw her at the Christmas party at the barn, and she stood there glaring daggers at me while I was talking to the lady I took lessons from (that she didn't like), and then when I was talking to a friend of mine, also a friend of hers. Ugh. Sometimes I wonder if it's even worth trying to stay in contact with people like her.
People like her are ones with one setting in mind: They want to be your only 'friend' to fall back on and to torment you later on. That behavior I had to put up with for years before I realized what a real friend did.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 12:04 AM   #5994 
TheCrysCat

Yeah, if a person going to get pissed to that you went to someone else, they're not a real friend. I've been in a similar situation, also :/ even though it was more like the friend was grasping at straws for something to fault me with.
Old 07-23-2011, 12:57 AM   #5995 
bahamut285

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaygirl View Post
Rant - I love my husband to pieces but pre-ordering a game with him is like an event. Last night he wanted to preorder a digital copy of Star Wars the Old Republic and he did it wrong. He wanted a certain version with certain goodies. He had to buy it four times and then he couldn't figure out how to make his origin account work. It took me ten minutes and he was still ranting about how stupid the whole system was an hour and a half later. It ate up the whole night last night. He makes me mental. This is why I usually do it for him. :P
TO be fair to your husband, Origin is a piece of youknowwhat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrysCat View Post
Poopy. School starts August 8th. Sparknotes for the win.
WTH? Why does school start so early!? I thought it was september after labour day!

Last edited by dramaqueen; 07-23-2011 at 04:26 AM.
bahamut285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 01:00 AM   #5996 
TheCrysCat

I am so friggin tired of my friend. Everything! no matter what we're talking about, she finds some way to turn it into "oh poor me my life is so horrible yada yada blah blah." I don't even think I'm going to make the effort to talk to her anymore. I just tried to talk to her and we went from how we both stayed up late to how she had to clean in order to see her best friend (I've been replaced, because I had the nerve to tell her that I didn't want to talk to someone who's being negative) and her sister took her phone and she's using her mom's (with her SIM card) and isn't her life so horrible? I'm so sick and tired of her and her compulsive lies. She's had bad things happen to her, but she was so young she can't even remember them, and yet she angsts about it ALL THE TIME. She has to have made up what memories she has, because we're the same age and I can remember maybe two things from that time period. And even if her memories are completely legit, it happened 10 FREAKING YEARS AGO. The situation is not the same anymore; she can get over it. Acknowledge that it happened, but move on and try to succeed in life.

She doesn't even bother with that, either. She gets too butthurt to recieve ANY constructive criticism. Instead of striving to get good grades, volunteer, get a job, she sits around whining about how everyone's soooo mean to her.

@bahamut: yeah, but I live in AZ where it's freaking hot, so they try to let us out early in the summer before heat sets in. Of course, since we get out early we go back early, so that kinda negates it

Last edited by TheCrysCat; 07-23-2011 at 01:02 AM.
Old 07-23-2011, 01:06 AM   #5997 
bahamut285

Ahhhhhh okay I see now, that makes sense, Crys lol

Back to the forum rant, I hate it when I see this:

Original Poster: HEY GUYS I WANT TO BUY/SELL _______
Person A: OMG I WOULD SELL/BUY FROM YOU BUT I HAVE NO MONEY
Person B: I DON'T HAVE/WANT ____ BUT GOODLUCK FINDING SOMEONE WHO DOES

...Seriously don't freaking post if you have nothing useful to contribute. Poor OP would just be disappointed everytime he goes to check his post.
bahamut285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 01:13 AM   #5998 
TheCrysCat

or a while back, a guy another member and I have nicknamed commented "I feel sorry for your fish" in the disease forum. In a thread where a guy was trying to figure out what the heck was wrong with his fish.
Old 07-23-2011, 01:20 AM   #5999 
Arashi Takamine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrysCat View Post
or a while back, a guy another member and I have nicknamed commented "I feel sorry for your fish" in the disease forum. In a thread where a guy was trying to figure out what the heck was wrong with his fish.
Which thread was that?

My rant; It's storming, Yugi's jumping every five seconds...Poor baby! I feel bad for him he always gets so scared during these summer storms.

Also: I really, REALLY wanna breed my boys! Kai's got such great colors and so does Akira for a couple of Petstore/WalMart fish.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 01:22 AM   #6000 
TheCrysCat

^since they're petstore bettas, their gene pool is probably so diverse that their kids would look nothing like them. I don't remember the thread, tho. Sorry :/ it was a while back.