Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-24-2011, 07:58 PM   #1 
LittleBettas

How to Transport Bettas

So, Im currently staying at my BF's parents house while he does some full time work before school, with one week left before i time to head back to our apartment I am not begining to worry about transportation of my betta's, Tihs, King, Hercules, my two moss balls, and my ghost shrimp
I have always transported Tihs in her original container from when i bought her, and did the same with the moss balls, and put the ghost shrimp in a home-made container with holes cut in it

Now Im worried though, while staying here, two of the containers have broken (dumb mutt), including the one the boys came in (I bought King and Herc in the same container... Herc was free though)
That leaves me with two working/non-leaking containers for 3 fish and two moss balls (the shrimp still have their home-made container)

I was wondering what other people use to transport their bettas

Also, what is the easiest, less stressful way, to transport Herc, he has trouble swimming, especially when there is a lot of movement in the water
LittleBettas is offline   Reply With Quote