Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-24-2011, 11:24 PM   #5111 
Sakura8

Okay, now you're just making me jealous Tisia. Does he have any friends in CA? Like central CA? Like, near me?

And Bettawolf, none of my pet stores have a used section that I know of. :P No fair, I want a hood and heater for only $22! I spent a whopping $40 on my new hood! So funny with the accent and then throw in the red hair on top of it. Hehe. Lucky you, I have to dye my hair red. My hair is dark brown. I hate it. It's not light enough to be a pretty brown and it's not black. Plus, it's got streaks of premature gray under sunlight. I don't mind the gray, it's the dark brownish part I hate!

MissRockyHorror: Never. Not in grade school, not in high school, not in college. Never did we have any one with an accent, not a guy or a girl. *sob* Bah, what's up with that? Is Elk Grove too uncultured for Europeans? Oh wait . . . it kinda is. And that's too funny about your accents. My brother is like that because he lived in Providence, RI so they basically have an Italian/Boston accent and now he lives in NYC. Every now and then he slips up and sounds like a Bronx cabbie. And one time when he was still in college in RI, he was talking about his "apahtment" and the rest of us were just staring at him. He was like, "What, what did I say?"
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 11:27 PM   #5112 
MissRockyHorror

Here are some Better pics of my new boy (still unnamed) and some pics of Arc'en ACTUALLY FLARING! O.o WOOT!

First Arc'en and new guy Flaring (Arc'en is outside the cup)
Name:  S+A1.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  60.5 KB

Name:  S+A2.jpg
Size:  57.6 KB

Name:  S+A3.jpg
Size:  26.8 KB

New Guy (unnamed)
Name:  S31.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  53.7 KB

Name:  S32.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  59.3 KB

Name:  S33.jpg
Size:  54.6 KB

Sorry his coloring looks weird in this picture because I put the brightness up on my phone to try and get a brighter pic
Name:  S34.jpg
Size:  51.3 KB

Back to normal brightness :)
Name:  S35.jpg
Size:  50.5 KB

Name:  S36.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  53.7 KB

Name:  S37.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  50.2 KB

Name:  S38.jpg
Size:  59.0 KB
MissRockyHorror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 11:28 PM   #5113 
Bettawolf19

Tank and hood not heater :p Tank hood and filter :P I stillg ot to get the heaters. need to get 2 heaters and 1 filter. and omg Damian just came on tv with his accent :D. Damian from the Glee Project.

-sighs- Why can't there be any european guys around here..I wonder if the people in Europe always wanted a significant other with an American accent. Lol
Bettawolf19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 11:31 PM   #5114 
MissRockyHorror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettawolf19 View Post
Tank and hood not heater :p Tank hood and filter :P I stillg ot to get the heaters. need to get 2 heaters and 1 filter. and omg Damian just came on tv with his accent :D. Damian from the Glee Project.

-sighs- Why can't there be any european guys around here..I wonder if the people in Europe always wanted a significant other with an American accent. Lol
OMG I LOVE damian! :) I want him to win XD
Old 07-24-2011, 11:32 PM   #5115 
LittleBettas

Tisia- My BF says the same thing, lmao, must be a Brit thing
LittleBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 11:35 PM   #5116 
Sakura8

MissRockyHorror: So cute! I love the flaring pics.

Bettawolf: Heaters are more affordable than a hood. Thank goodness we only need one hood per tank 10g and up. But we need heaters for everything, even the tiny tanks! What kind of filter are you thinking of?

Last edited by Sakura8; 07-24-2011 at 11:37 PM.
Old 07-24-2011, 11:36 PM   #5117 
Bettawolf19

You know I want to hear an American accent from a different countries view ya know/ I mean I ahve a friend that lives and England and stuff and he's always saying he loves my accent and i'm like what accent?
Bettawolf19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 11:36 PM   #5118 
copperarabian

Your so lucky you found such a cheep hood and filter :D

*edit*
Drea! Your new guy is so pretty :D Next time I come over can I take them outside and get some shots of them *puppy eyes* please :D
*end edit*

Yay, finally finished waxing/washing my car, and had dinner :D I also put a 12" blue Autobot insignia on my sunroof, and my next goal is to convince my 5 year old niece that my car is a transformer. She watches transformers prime with me and loves it so I think I have a chance of getting her to believe it XD

My car is so clean and pretty now, except for a little oxidation on the spoiler, I need to ask my friends stepdad to buff it out for me. I would take a pic of it tomorrow to show everyone, but I'm lazy so I'll just post two pics form the last time I waxed it XD It's not a expensive car, but I love it since it's mine and can go pretty fast lol I used to always street race it at night againts random people and lost only once, really stupid thing to do, I'm so lucky I didn't get a ticket or crash and die. My friends and I(since we all did it lol) don't do it anymore since we're smarter about driving XD

It's so shiny I can see myself(that's my mom's camera)

Last edited by copperarabian; 07-24-2011 at 11:39 PM.
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 11:39 PM   #5119 
Sakura8

Copper, that's a cute top you're wearing in the first pic. Shiny car, so nice and shiny.

Bettawolf: I know, I agree, what accent?. Somehow I don't think an American accent measures up to all the other great accents out there, though. American have such an . . . unmusical way of speaking, if you ask me.
Old 07-24-2011, 11:48 PM   #5120 
MissRockyHorror

Sure Ash :) are you busy tomorrow?

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese