Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-25-2011, 12:50 AM   #5121 
MissRockyHorror

P.s Go on yahoo! XD pretty please? *puppy dog eyes back*
Sakura, fighter, do you guys have yahoo or skype or msn?
MissRockyHorror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 12:50 AM   #5122 
copperarabian

I am tomorrow, but I can come by on Tuesday, want to go over to Lou and Betty's after :D
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 12:54 AM   #5123 
Tisia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Okay, now you're just making me jealous Tisia. Does he have any friends in CA? Like central CA? Like, near me?

And Bettawolf, none of my pet stores have a used section that I know of. :P No fair, I want a hood and heater for only $22! I spent a whopping $40 on my new hood! So funny with the accent and then throw in the red hair on top of it. Hehe. Lucky you, I have to dye my hair red. My hair is dark brown. I hate it. It's not light enough to be a pretty brown and it's not black. Plus, it's got streaks of premature gray under sunlight. I don't mind the gray, it's the dark brownish part I hate!

MissRockyHorror: Never. Not in grade school, not in high school, not in college. Never did we have any one with an accent, not a guy or a girl. *sob* Bah, what's up with that? Is Elk Grove too uncultured for Europeans? Oh wait . . . it kinda is. And that's too funny about your accents. My brother is like that because he lived in Providence, RI so they basically have an Italian/Boston accent and now he lives in NYC. Every now and then he slips up and sounds like a Bronx cabbie. And one time when he was still in college in RI, he was talking about his "apahtment" and the rest of us were just staring at him. He was like, "What, what did I say?"
lol, don't think so, and he's only got a sister, no brothers, so I can't even try to wrangle one of those for you :p

nothing wrong with dark brown hair! I happen to like mine :p lol, I do have some black in there though. last time I got my haircut my half-sister pointed out I have a black streak in my bangs, lol
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 12:57 AM   #5124 
Tisia

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBettas View Post
Tisia- My BF says the same thing, lmao, must be a Brit thing
maybe it's more a boy thing, lol. seems like girls go a lot crazier for accents than guys do
Old 07-25-2011, 01:01 AM   #5125 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissRockyHorror View Post
P.s Go on yahoo! XD pretty please? *puppy dog eyes back*
Sakura, fighter, do you guys have yahoo or skype or msn?
Sorry, I'm not on any of them. I do want to get skype set up though. :(

Tisia: Aw, rats. Looks like it's time to hit eharmony.com. Just kidding, I'm not that desperate yet.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 01:01 AM   #5126 
Tisia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettawolf19 View Post
You know I want to hear an American accent from a different countries view ya know/ I mean I ahve a friend that lives and England and stuff and he's always saying he loves my accent and i'm like what accent?
so I grew nearish portland, oregon, lived in bc for a while, and was working in northern washington. and I actually noticed there was a slight difference between the 3 and it's about 5 hour away at the farthest point, lol. it was a pretty slight difference and I didn't hear it all the time, just certain words, lol. think I now have a mix of all 3, catch myself saying words a certain way and having to think about how it sounds, lol
Old 07-25-2011, 01:07 AM   #5127 
Tisia

Quote:

Tisia: Aw, rats. Looks like it's time to hit eharmony.com. Just kidding, I'm not that desperate yet.
I find skype annoying. I've never actually used it, but somehow I've been deemed the person that knows how to use it by my parent's friends and I've installed the dang thing for so many different people, ugh

I actually met my bf on wow >_> lol. I'm shy in real life, I get nervous around people I don't know which makes it pretty hard to make friends and such
Old 07-25-2011, 01:10 AM   #5128 
Sakura8

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who types better with people than she talks. I avoid crowds and I'd drown my telephone if I could. I don't even own a cellphone. :/ What's Wow, is that better than eharmony? I seriously WAS thinking of maybe trying it someday . . .

I have iChat. Never used it though. I never bothered to install Skype because I never knew anyone I would talk to, haha.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 01:10 AM   #5129 
MissRockyHorror

Quote:

You should :) It's free and easy to do if you do, add me Yoko_Sniper
MissRockyHorror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 01:16 AM   #5130 
Tisia

Quote:
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who types better with people than she talks. I avoid crowds and I'd drown my telephone if I could. I don't even own a cellphone. :/ What's Wow, is that better than eharmony? I seriously WAS thinking of maybe trying it someday . . .

I have iChat. Never used it though. I never bothered to install Skype because I never knew anyone I would talk to, haha.
I'm okay with phones if it's someone I know, lol. once I manage to get to know someone I'm usually fine, it's just when I first meet someone I'm usually really quiet and shy, and I don't really try too hard to talk to someone I don't know because of that, which makes it pretty hard to get to know anyone, lol. wow is world of warcraft <_< lol

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese