Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-25-2011, 12:45 AM   #6101 
TheCrysCat

I used to really dislike her, but I looked at her facebook page and she seems pretty normal, other than the whole stalking thing. Now it's mostly just an annoyance. A creepy annoyance. It just bugged me how little respect she had for me and her "love's" decision.
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 12:56 AM   #6102 
GunsABlazin

she is probubly convinsed that he is makeing a horrible mistake and will come to his sences and be with her forever...right?...yea people like that are frustrating.
GunsABlazin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 01:03 AM   #6103 
TheCrysCat

Something like that. I'm just glad she's never mentioned me, because if she did, it would be ON. I respect that she and the BF are friends, but... none the other way around. If he wanted to get with her, he had ample time to do so before he even met me. There was even some drama about this six months or so ago xP Like I said, I don't consider her a serious threat or anything, it's just crazy annoying.

Oh, apparently there was "never a more perfect day than last August" when she met him, and she's liked him since the first time she met him.

Last edited by TheCrysCat; 07-25-2011 at 01:09 AM.
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 03:25 AM   #6104 
Kalamani

>.> Alright well, I'm irritated beyond belief, and I really have no where else to release some pent-up feelings towards my eldest sister (I say this because I have read through the rant's last 100 pages, and found that it's only the same people - so I don't wish to be intruding. >.<) Anywho..

Rant:
I hate it when my oldest sister always assumes I am getting some type of tone with her when she calls for my help, when infact I am not. Yeah okay, earlier.. I was eating icecream, that could of made my tone different - but it's no reason to rage on me about it (Literally.. she blew up on me).
And not only did she blow up on me about a supposed tone, but she wouldn't just DROP IT. Even after I told her I was sorry, and that I wasn't meaning to have a tone.
And this isn't exactly the first time she's blown up on me for even the slightest thing, even though I apologize and say I wasn't meaning to do or have a certain way of sounding annoyed (I guess?). *Sigh*

I don't know why, but she has more of a problem with me then even my other sister, who I love to bits (We share a love for bettas, and get along like there is no giant age-gap x3). But meh, hopefully she'll get over it. She hasn't said anything to me for the rest of the night after I told her that I dropped it, so she should too (She replied with "No, I'm not going to drop it!" and stalked off to her room ._.). *Shrugs*

Anti-rant: I think I'll be able to sleep well tonight knowing that my fishie is feeling better. :D And I do feel better for getting that off of my chest. Thank you, and I am sorry for intruding if I did.. xD *wipes sweat off of forehead**coughs* I love you guys 'n the forums.
Kalamani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 05:30 AM   #6105 
fightergirl2710

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tisia View Post
>_< I hate that, your whole nasal area burns and everything smells like vomit. oi, hope you start feeling better soon
Thanks, I hope so too.. It sucks, I've been sleeping the entire day and when I get up, I feel nauseous. X(
I've been living off khichdi for the past 2 days too :(..
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 05:31 AM   #6106 
dramaqueen
Banned

No, you aren't intruding. You're more than welcome to rant here any time you want. lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 07:19 AM   #6107 
Neil D

My mom makes kichidi the BEST! like the little ball kind?
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 08:24 AM   #6108 
Tisia

ugh, it's like 6:20 and I got up because there was thunder so loud it woke me and I couldn't fall back asleep, and of course as soon as I get out of bed, it stops! >_<
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 09:36 AM   #6109 
fightergirl2710

She made the little ball kind (saabudaana) but I wasn't allowed any X(
I had to have the yucky lentil kind -___-
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 09:55 AM   #6110 
fishcurl

I've got a rant about some kids at my local Petsmart.

They were ranging in age from 7 to 12 and started scaring the crap out of the fish. Normally I wouldn't say boo to a fly, but whenever I see someone disrespecting living creatures (including plants), I get really mad. I told them to stop and asked how they would feel if it was them.

Fortunately, they listened, but still. Gets my goat to see stuff like that
fishcurl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou