Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-28-2011, 07:47 PM   #6361 
gmd1800

*neither am I*

I HATE packing. Ugh. I wish my bags would pack themselves!
gmd1800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 07:55 PM   #6362 
Sweeda88

I keep my mice inside. Why do you keep yours outside, fightergirl?
Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:23 PM   #6363 
1fish2fish

#(*Q(&(*#&@!#&*^*&^*%&%$

3 UNLEASHED UNSUPERVISED dogs just attacked us on a walk. The ring leader was this little *********** chihuahua who is lucky that I didn't lose control of Bella because she would have killed him.

I'm so sick and tired of this ****. It is NOT hard to keep your friggin dogs contained yet this is the THIRD TIME this WEEK that this has happened.

The dog is just lucky I didn't bring my flashlight with me because I would have beat it over the head.
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:41 PM   #6364 
Neil D

O.O crazy dog will go crazy on your ASSet. Lol are you ok?
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:46 PM   #6365 
dramaqueen
Banned

I had that happen to me twice. @ differenbt homeowners and 2 different dogs. And like your situatiion, they were little dogs! One was a shih tzu Yorkie mix and the other one was a Maltese. The Shih tzu yorkie attacked a Cocker Spaniel and the Maltese attacked a Shih Tzu and mix breed dog. I complained to our HOA board and they very reluctantly sent a letter to one person who got really angry.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:02 PM   #6366 
LittleBettas

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalbetta View Post
Oh I'm not saying that it's solely convenience. I totally understand the reasons why it has to be done... I'm sorry if I came off wrong... And if I'm going to be going into the veterinary field I'm going to need to come to terms with the fact eventually... I just think in some shelters it's WAY overdone. But the overpopulation/maltreatment problem just flat out sucks. I wish there was more we could do.
You'd be surprised at the wonders of volunteering... the only times the dogs get to go on walks is when I drive and hour and a haf to take them, the only time they get to run free is when the shelter is closed (on weekends!) and one of the employees with an exceptionally big heart takes the time to lock the gates and let them loos to play
and shelters are ALWAYS in need of donations, especially food, this shelter doesnt get wet food (county shelter, funds are given by county and must be approved by them) or puppy food, so the only time this food is avaliable is when people donate it... same with toys, beds, blankets, and treats!
LittleBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:06 PM   #6367 
TheCrysCat

Wow. Attacked by a bunch of dogs... who the heck just lets their dogs run wild and free?! Maybe it's just because of where I live, but I'd be concerned with them getting eaten by coyotes. And to do that with dogs that are obviously "dangerous..." I don't care if they're little dogs, what if someone was taking their toddler on a walk with them? and just because they're too small to go for someone's neck doesn't mean they can't bite and do significant damage to someone's legs. Not to mention other dogs...
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 01:47 AM   #6368 
PewPewPew

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fish2fish View Post
#(*Q(&(*#&@!#&*^*&^*%&%$

3 UNLEASHED UNSUPERVISED dogs just attacked us on a walk. The ring leader was this little *********** chihuahua who is lucky that I didn't lose control of Bella because she would have killed him.

I'm so sick and tired of this ****. It is NOT hard to keep your friggin dogs contained yet this is the THIRD TIME this WEEK that this has happened.

The dog is just lucky I didn't bring my flashlight with me because I would have beat it over the head.
Use your foot next time. *Ahem*

Rant/sadness...

Alle's face is swollen up like Vaygirl's wraith's was... Its almost like his face is disintegrating. I feel awful and am doing all we can, but I dont want him to suffer. He's getting a maracyn I and II treatment tomorrow, full-course, but if he doesnt get better and worsens, we're gonna put him down. I dont want alle to hurt anymore :,( ... He starting badly biting his tail, probably from stress and pain.

Oh Alle, dont die on me, buddy..
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 01:55 AM   #6369 
TheCrysCat

Guess who just got broken up with? The little jerk had a plan, you see: he wanted to break up with me, date someone else for the school year, and then break up with her as soon as he moved over to where I lived, where we could resume our relationship. It's just so many kinds of wrong on so many levels. First of all, presuming I'd wait when I knew he had a girlfriend, second, completely using a girl while not having feelings for her, letting her get attached for a year, and then dumping her. That's just a... frick, I can't say it here.

Last edited by Romad; 07-29-2011 at 09:32 AM.
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 02:17 AM   #6370 
PewPewPew

He was kind of an odd kid.
OFF MAH FRANDS LIST HE GOES
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou