Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-08-2011, 01:53 AM   #11 
BETTA DET

Thats awesome I am routing for that little guy.
BETTA DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 02:59 AM   #12 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBettas View Post
I just cant leave the sick ones to die in a filthy lttle cup, they deserve a chance and at the very least, a clean roomy place to pass away
I do the same thing. I can't bear the thought of them dying all forgotten on a shelf only to be tossed in the trash.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 09:39 AM   #13 
LittleBettas

Sakura: ditto that

OMG, I think it would be a sick humor toname a fish with no fins, Finn.... though it kind of fits him....

UPDATE:
So I fed the little guy this morning, poped the pellet a bit from him, well, he starts flipping around like crazy (like a fish out of water) then does thi one twist of his body, and ends up right next to the pellet, turns his head and gobbles up the food, he destroyed the bubble nest in the process., theres a thin bit left but no much, when I checked up on him a bit ago he was fixing it... this guy is amazing, lol
LittleBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 09:46 AM   #14 
BetterBetta

I truly have hope for the unnamed guy. And it kinda does fit him.... Finn lol I think he's absolutely ADORABLE(: (like, supermegafoxyawesomehot)! I don't know why but sometimes I think the guys that are the most vulnerable are the cutest... Maybe its an urge to start rescuing And that little guy is amazing, making a bubblenest and what not.... Good luck!
BetterBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 09:54 AM   #15 
LittleBettas

Thank you!!!

*and I've decided to name him Finn*

:)
Oh, and Finn appreciates the compliments :D
Old 08-08-2011, 09:59 AM   #16 
EverythingNice55

Awwh! Wonderful save!! I love that betta. I would've chose the lime green one, but you have a good heart!
EverythingNice55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 10:09 AM   #17 
LittleBettas

lol hes worth it, I have three more betta's being shipped to me today (YEAH) otherwise I would have gotten the lime guy also

and thank you :)
Old 08-08-2011, 10:19 AM   #18 
CoverMeInClay

LittleBettas, if I had more experience in saving the little guys I would go for the sick little ones for sure. I've already found myself drawn to finding the little guys at the pet stores that have problems. Unfortunatley I do not live by myself, therefore have some limitations on how many tanks I can have. Everyone here has turned me into a total sucker for Betta!
It's great what you are doing for little Finn. He's beautiful, and I'm sure once his fins grow back he will be even more amazing.
CoverMeInClay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 10:29 AM   #19 
LittleBettas

Aw, thank you CoverMeInClay!
Im new to Betta's to... but I've learnd a lot fast and I just cant stand the idea of leaving sick or injured betta, I luckly though to have a BF who is willing to help me :)
Old 08-08-2011, 10:36 AM   #20 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterBetta View Post
I truly have hope for the unnamed guy. And it kinda does fit him.... Finn lol I think he's absolutely ADORABLE(: (like, supermegafoxyawesomehot)! I don't know why but sometimes I think the guys that are the most vulnerable are the cutest... Maybe its an urge to start rescuing And that little guy is amazing, making a bubblenest and what not.... Good luck!
I know this is going to end up off topic because I seem to lead everyone that way, but I'm gonna guess you're a Glee fan . . . Only Finn around that I can think of. Except for my family friend who named their son Fynn.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote