Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-12-2011, 09:01 AM   #971 
PitGurl

I'd recommend Jennifer V for transhipping. I have used her many times and never had a problem. A fish I bought from her died a couple days after it arrived and she gave me a full refund & I didn't even ask for one.
PitGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 09:40 AM   #972 
mjoy79

Other people may have had different experiences with her, but I will not use Julie Tran in CA again. her communication was extremely minimal (only emailed me once, after I had contacted the seller to find out what was going on) ignoring other requests for update about my fish's status as I knew he had been in his box since Sunday and it was then Wednesday. I finally got him on Thursday and thankfully he survived the trip with only a few bitten fins. He's since bitten more and I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of some IAL - hoping that will speed up the process of healing his fins and them growing back.
I've heard good things about Jennifer V and Linda Olsen. Linda is the closest transship-er to me so I would probably use her.
mjoy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 10:24 AM   #973 
TexasCichlid

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitGurl View Post
I'd recommend Jennifer V for transhipping. I have used her many times and never had a problem. A fish I bought from her died a couple days after it arrived and she gave me a full refund & I didn't even ask for one.
She refunded your transhipping costs? It says on her website she does not refund tranship costs, and she did not refund mine. I did get a refund from the seller, however, for the base price of the fish.

Last edited by TexasCichlid; 08-12-2011 at 10:28 AM.
TexasCichlid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 12:12 PM   #974 
hodgepodgen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjoy79 View Post
I found it!
http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...hmp&1313102761

If I wasn't set on a darker purple giant, i would snatch that one up. But I'm holding out :)
Thanks for posting that for me. lol :)
hodgepodgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 12:19 PM   #975 
MMAsac
Banned

good info thanks, anyone deal with the transhipper out of NY he's closest to me, but havent heard anything about him
MMAsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 08:59 PM   #976 
smellsfishie

MMAsac, DO NOT USE KEVIN IN NY! I used him once, and he was HORRIBLE. He did not pack my fish well AT ALL, there was no insulation, just a bagged fish, 2 pieces of newspaper, and a box. She came very stressed. And he cannot communicate clearly, misquoted me shipping cost which delayed my shipment... He was... like I said, horrible. Choose Jenniver V. I also used Linda Olson who may be ok, but when I used her she had just had surgery and there was no communication to me about it so I literally had to track down the person who took over for her to get my fish.... boo. Jennifer V.
smellsfishie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 09:18 PM   #977 
Chard56

I've never used a trans shipper but as a seller I try my darndest to answer each and every enquiry as soon as possible but things happen. I have 2 children 7 and 10 that I take back and forth between my house and their mothers. I might be gone Saturday afternoon and come back Sunday evening. I had one person give me bad feed back because they emailed me Saturday afternoon and I didn't get back to them until Sunday night. Obsess much? Give me a break. Is that a little too picky, am I being overly sensitive or do people really expect someone to not have a life and spend 14 or 15 hours a day sitting at a computer desk waiting for their questions?
Chard56 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 11:29 PM   #978 
MMAsac
Banned

thanks, I was curious about him, but I'll steer clear of him!
MMAsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 05:10 PM   #979 
PitGurl

Crazy eyeballs! Popeye? It looks like a cartoon.
Attached Images

PitGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 05:18 PM   #980 
BlueEyes

That's really creepy.

He's pretty. Nice spread.
BlueEyes is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquabid, beautiful fish, fishy_fishy, i need more money, i need to win the lottery, why do i do this