Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-15-2011, 08:18 PM   #61 
fishcurl

I just finished planting the fall carrots. Everyone please send them growgrowgrow vibes. I really want these to work!

More tomatoes are starting to turn, and the peas are just starting to peek out of the soil. I think I might finally get some pumpkins. The female flowers came out a few days ago and I *think* one or more were fertilized. We'll see if the little bulbs survive.

Aaaaand, I also picked the first zucchini! So excited about that. I'm going to make zucchini bread with it :p
fishcurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 10:22 PM   #62 
PewPewPew

The coleus sent out roots... But they looks so creepy omg omg omg *sobs*

I cant even deal with what the roots look like, theyre freaky!
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 11:47 PM   #63 
ShadowKat

We were unable to do a garden this year, but boy last year's was great! My husband and I planted Tommy-toe tomatoes, crooked-neck squash, and watermelons, all completely organic and pesticide free for our babies (turtles and tortoises, though even if they weren't for them I still wouldn't use any chemicals on them. Seven-Dust has been linked to ADHD in children who ate crops that were dusted). The bugs completely demolished the squash and watermelons, though we managed to save one squash and about 14 un-ripe melons.

The tomatoes were a huge success though! We had fresh, vine-ripened tomatoes into November, when the frost wiped them out. We had more tomatoes than we new what to do with!
ShadowKat is offline   Reply With Quote