Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-14-2011, 10:14 AM   #11 
1fish2fish

Um... not all rap is how you described it and not all country is how you portrayed it either. Sorry but that was a little offensive.

Anyways I listen to everything (INCLUDING Rap and Country). Right now I'm on a classic rock kick and listening to a lot of AC/DC type stuff. I love anything I can sing along to and that I can understand the words to so the things I don't like would be the super heavy metal that while I'm sure does have lyrics just sounds like screaming to me. I don't listen to any country put out after about 2004 because I haven't really liked any songs since then. The country that was popular in the 90s is my favorite along with the old classics like Hank Williams and George Thurogood (I can't spell that).

Some of my favorite artists/ groups right now are LMAO, Katy Perry, Eminem (LOVED his last album), Nickleback, Bon Jovi (older stuff), Bruno Mars, Nikki Minaj, Rhianna, Kings of Leon, Breaking Benjamin, ...

There are tons of Rock groups I love but never find out the name of so I'm always like "you know.. they do that song..."

Last edited by dramaqueen; 08-14-2011 at 07:45 PM.
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 01:56 PM   #12 
Loralyn94

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fish2fish View Post
Um... not all rap is how you described it and not all country is how you portrayed it either. Sorry but that was a little offensive."
I understand what your saying, In my head I was kinda like well yes a lot of it is that way, but not all of it. But not every music genre is for everyone and a few really bad songs from it can ruin a persons taste forever. Which is unfortunate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fish2fish View Post
There are tons of Rock groups I love but never find out the name of so I'm always like "you know.. they do that song..."
Haha, this made me laugh. Thats how I am with a lot of older rock, I know i like it, but dont know who it is.
Loralyn94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 06:00 PM   #13 
hmckin20

i'm into a lot.. anything from alternative, pop, rock, DUBSTEP, instrumental, folk, acoustic, soundtrack..

faves are Taking Back Sunday, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rachael Yamagata, The Pretty Reckless, Bon Iver, Stateless, some others. (:

i can be into some country songs and some rap songs (Nicki Minaj, & Eminem especially) but not a lot.
the only thing i really don't like in music is really deep voiced men singing (i can't take them seriously), screamo and instrumental (dramatic violin music and someone going RAHH) and i-was-drunk-last-night-and-this-happened songs. and gospel, or new age christian anything.

the rest i'm good with (:

Last edited by hmckin20; 08-14-2011 at 06:03 PM.
hmckin20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 07:47 PM   #14 
dramaqueen
Banned

I don't like rap or metal but I do like country.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 02:58 AM   #15 
Loralyn94

I like this, so many new bands to try out and listen to :) Though some I've heard of, I just never took the chance to listen to them.

Dramaqueen, I'm in love with country right now, thats pretty much what I've been listening to solid for a couple weeks now.
Old 08-15-2011, 04:11 AM   #16 
Arashi Takamine

I've been listening to every genre of music since I was very small so I like a lot of different artists mostly older bands and such. I'm not very picky if it has a good beat and I like it, it's usually found on my MP3.

Currently I've been on a real Shakira kick listening to a lot of her music.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 10:37 PM   #17 
Fermin

Mostly classical, but I do love these bands:

Tr
Dark Moor
Mgo de Oz
Sigur Ros
Tierra Santa
Mahones
Extreme
Saltatio Mortis
Yngwie Malmsteen
Muse
Fermin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 10:56 PM   #18 
Loralyn94

Oh, never heard of any of them! Well, I know of Muse and like them a good amount :) Definitely have to look the rest up though!
Old 08-16-2011, 10:58 PM   #19 
Littlebittyfish

Love Sigur Ros
Littlebittyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 12:50 PM   #20 
obiwansolo18

I enjoy all kinds of music from classical to rap, bluegrass to metal. I mostly listen to Scale the Summit, Alestorm, Amon Amarth, Zac Brown Band, Old Crow Medicine Show, David Davis, Garth Brooks, Eminem, Wu-Tang Clan, Dr. Dre, Aretha Franklin, The Temptations, Led Zeppelin, Simon and Garfunkel, U2, Bob Marley, Yes, Rush, YoYo Ma. I'm kinda wierd i guess...
obiwansolo18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chat, interests, music