Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-18-2011, 07:33 AM   #1 
betta fish crazy

My amazing multicolor VT

One of my fish, Benji, had 5 different colors on him! His body was pink, his fins except for his pelvic fins were a pale lavender color, his head was burgundy except for his chin which was white, and his pelvic fins were red.

I wish I could post a pic, but he wasn't ever very photogenic and he didn't live long, only about 6 months,(R.I.P Benji) which was probably because he was just a petstore VT- but I liked him and he had a semi-outgoing personality. He was sometimes very friendly and sometimes very shy.

Has anyone else ever had a fish like Benji? What was the most colorful fish you ever had?
betta fish crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 09:09 AM   #2 
fleetfish

Benji sounds like my little VT boy Sho. He is primarily turquoise, but has blue, white and black scales and his fins are green, blue, pink, and white. In certain lights he can take on a reddish hue, or a blue/green hue. His eyes are black. I'm going to take some pics of him today just because I want to update on him ^__^

I also have Zale and Heliotrope, two purple reds. Zale is another of my VT babies and Heli is a HM.

Zale:

Heliotrope:

And just found a pic of Sho:

I love love love multicoloured bettas ... like marbles, you never know what colour they'll be next :D

Sorry for overtaking the thread! But I just thought of my little delta boy Pierre. He was a koi marble boy, and had some awesome colours going on :)

Last edited by fleetfish; 08-18-2011 at 09:24 AM.
fleetfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 09:21 AM   #3 
FireKidomaru

my boy Demyx is also a VT and he has a ton of different colors on him, white, maroon, purple, blue, magenta, light blue its crazy!

the picture is a little old so he doesnt have all of his present colors
Attached Images

FireKidomaru is offline   Reply With Quote