Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-18-2011, 06:50 PM   #1 
londongirl

heater for sick tank

I want to get EVERYTHING i need to keep a betta before actually buying 1 or more as i don't want them to suffer so i was wondering i have my main tank which is 128.5 gallons, and 2 tanks which are 3 gallons, i already have the heaters and filters for all 3 of these tanks but i also have three 1 gallon 'betta bowls' as they were called that i used to use as goldfish bowls (baby goldfish never adults) i was planning on using these as the sick/quarantine tanks/bowls but i cant find a heater that would be sufficient for a 1 gallon
londongirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 06:52 PM   #2 
betta dude

hmmm
betta dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 07:14 PM   #3 
londongirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by betta dude View Post
hmmm
What's the hmmm for ??

I've looked online and asked in countless pet stores without any luck the smallest i can find is for a 5 gallon, i only want the sick bowls/tanks set-up cos i know i'm a sucker for an animal in need and i don't want to be putting a sick fish in with my nice healthy fish.
londongirl is offline   Reply With Quote