Betta Fish Forum banner
1M views 8K replies 2K participants last post by  CalG 
#1 ·
I get the feeling that most of these photos will be bettas, but still...

Hannibal (among others) (RIP):

Frodo (also RIP):

See less See more
#2,404 ·
Nice, Dsgems :) I suggest pulling up that anubias so that its rhizome isnt buried and pulling just ever so slightly on the sword to keep its "crown" up and above the gravel-- the crown is just just below where the leaves stop and roots begin :)

Also, is that plant on the castle a sagittarius? if so, bury it the same as the sword to keep it happy :D

If the ribbon plant in the bottom right is real, its non-aquatic btw :<

#2,405 ·
Thanks for the advice

:-D:-DThanks PewPewPew, The ribbon plant is silk. I have changed the tank. I bought some new plants, and pulled the anubias up based on your suggestions to someone else. I didn't know about the the sword needed to be up, not buried. I don't know what a sagittarias is. Actually I don't know what the plant is. I really appreciate your checking it all out for me. It means a lot to count on you. I will try to post a pic of the new set up.

#2,407 ·
:-D:-DThanks PewPewPew, The ribbon plant is silk. I have changed the tank. I bought some new plants, and pulled the anubias up based on your suggestions to someone else. I didn't know about the the sword needed to be up, not buried. I don't know what a sagittarias is. Actually I don't know what the plant is. I really appreciate your checking it all out for me. It means a lot to count on you. I will try to post a pic of the new set up.
No problem, hun. Yes, the sword needs to be up a little bit. And the sagittarius is that plant that used to be on top of your castle. I have one, too :)

#2,406 ·
Annabelle, Sequin, and Banana Freckles! Look at Sequin's enormous beard! Fierce fish is fierce! Also, I realize how tattered Nanner's fins are. I need to get him a better plant. I think it's his plant that is ruining his fins. Or he bites them when I'm not looking. I'm not sure which. But it's NOT fin rot. There are no dark edges.

#2,426 ·
Midnight is lovely!

I have some new pics to share, I did a serious photo session with everyone :3
Roland

Pei Ling! I love how depending on the light source, Pei is sometimes royal blue (like his first photo I shared) and sometimes this rich metallic green <3

Mitch~ (didn't get any good pics of Mitch, but you can see how neat his metallic gold coloring is even in this pic)

And my new guy, Jasper! He broke my plakat-only run lol. The green on him only shows up in bright lighting. I love his flowing double tail~

Finally, this fish has no name, but he'll be staying with me for a bit. He is a gift for my niece, but he can't move in just yet cause they have a lot of family stuff going on right now. :3 She'll get to see him and name him this weekend. She's turning eleven.

#2,427 ·
Vanah, your Bettas are so beautiful! I especially love the plakats, they are so cool.

#2,429 ·