Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-20-2011, 01:29 PM   #11 
Myates

<whispers> Doooooooo iiiiiiiiiiit
If you're thinking about the lil guy this much, then he should be with you. He is such a handsome guy, and will be even more so with someone who will care and love him.
He looks like a MG with blue, and those are stress stripes, poor fellow :( Can't you see his pleading eyes in the first pic? He wants a home lol
Sorry.. I want a new one and since I'm holding out, I will just live through others and their new fishies :P
Myates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 02:24 PM   #12 
naturegirl243

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myates View Post
<whispers> Doooooooo iiiiiiiiiiit
If you're thinking about the lil guy this much, then he should be with you. He is such a handsome guy, and will be even more so with someone who will care and love him.
He looks like a MG with blue, and those are stress stripes, poor fellow :( Can't you see his pleading eyes in the first pic? He wants a home lol
Sorry.. I want a new one and since I'm holding out, I will just live through others and their new fishies :P
I really want to the problem is I have room for more now but if I move in with my friend I am sharing a room with a guy and I wouldn't have room to bring my 20 gal. long.I can leave him back home and my mom can feed him but I would still have to do water changes when I come home to visit maybe once a week.I just don't want to not be able to care for him I can always take him to my LFS if I can't keep him that guy loves bettas.I wouldn't be moving until november so I would have time to fix this little guy up before then.Although if I could figure out how to ship I could always adopt him out to someone on here.
naturegirl243 is offline   Reply With Quote