Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-19-2011, 07:11 PM   #21 
nel3

Quote:
Originally Posted by crezelda View Post
theres actually a dating site now just for rich men who make over _____ a year to find trophy wives...some men don't mind if they get the right arm candy
i can understand that. when you have so much money you can buy almost everything. i dount think i'd ever make it to that prosperity level an i doubt i'd want to. i'd rather just be another person in the world than a well-known one. i cant stand those paparazzi scum nor would i ever want to become their target of interest.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 07:13 PM   #22 
crezelda

also a lot of these men spent all thier young years working, working, and working, and just don't know anything about the dating game or how to find potential mates. I'd probably wanna be one of those stealth billionaires that nobody knows about.
crezelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 07:16 PM   #23 
nel3

Quote:
Originally Posted by crezelda View Post
also a lot of these men spent all thier young years working, working, and working, and just don't know anything about the dating game or how to find potential mates. I'd probably wanna be one of those stealth billionaires that nobody knows about.
now thats something i can agree on. i have no issue if no one knows that i have 6 billion dollars .
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 08:36 PM   #24 
crezelda

if i had 6 billion...i'd have a whole husband collection !
Old 08-20-2011, 01:16 AM   #25 
bahamut285

Double Standardly speaking, if this were in reverse (A man trying to rehome his wife) I think people would just start raging and OP would be banned, lol -_-

I guess that's what I would get, going on the computer instead of being in the kitchen.

In any case, I LOL'D hard at this
bahamut285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 01:25 AM   #26 
crezelda

yeah thats the double standard

hes a stud- shes a slut
hes a creepy old man into girls way too young for him- shes a cougar
and so on and so on

was watching green acres..and it was kinda interesting, seeing the gender roles reversed in domedy- the wife was the dim wit and the husband was the exasperated one trying to keep the house in order
Old 08-21-2011, 12:21 AM   #27 
dramaqueen
Banned

My next door neighbor has a trophy wife. She's probably 10-12 years younger than him.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 01:06 AM   #28 
crezelda

my uncle got a ukranian mail order bride... hes got issues and couldnt get any women on this side for 50 years. and people blame her for her going crazy . meh not the place for me to rant about him >.<
Old 08-21-2011, 09:56 PM   #29 
dramaqueen
Banned

I knew someone in Colorado that got a mail order bride but I don't remember where she was from.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 12:25 AM   #30 
crezelda

not quite mail order... my grandma went to visit her birthplace and met distant relatives/friends and met a woman who was a teacher in a village, and haden't been payed in months, and figured she would introduce her to my uncle, gave him wads of cash to lavish her and show her a taste of what westsern culture has, ect, and well yeah .