Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-27-2011, 11:42 AM   #21 
bettaluvies

im sorry, they didnt want to upload, maybe its how theyre scanned, but thhat was after rescanning. dont know. sigh. photobucket confuses me, i know its "simple" but for some strange reason me and that program dont get on. you know what? im going to take pictures of my pictures and see if they upload then, ive got no other ideas anyway.
@hellothere123betta - i will get right on your pics, do you mind if i just do the second one? r do you want both. the photos, not the best but i can see how the shadows fall and that stuff so its alright.
bettaluvies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 05:55 AM   #22 
bettaluvies

hi guys, i just want to mention, i have decided to draw all bettas on black paper in dry pastel. i dont have black paper (yet). so i will redo the first bunch, then do hellothere123bettas. i will also post the ones i did on white paper, just for the heck of it. but note that i will first get black paper (tommorow) thenn draw the bettas, then ill only post the pics (the ones on white included). sorry to be making you lot wait so much, i really am.

if you want your betta drawn you can still post his pic and ill do him happily but you will only get it tommorow. those who have posted pics to be drawn, would you like any text to be included? your forum name? (so you can use it as an avatar) your bettas name? i will only add it if you tell me to, i can always add it, but taking it out ... difficult.

so thank you for your patience and im so sorry for all the waiting.
bettaluvies is offline   Reply With Quote