Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2011, 09:55 PM   #11 
copperarabian

wow, I'm in love with Ninja, I'm bummed I can't afford him because I have no job :(
Old 08-30-2011, 01:00 AM   #12 
BlakbirdxGyarados

Agreed... the economy's really sucking right now. Initially, I didn't join the USAF for the money, but it's definitely going to help me and my fiance out in the long run.... In any case, if any of my kids do sell, I don't want to lose any money. I don't mind giving the girls away free since they're bred as mutts basically, but as far as shipping, I can't afford losses there.
Old 08-30-2011, 10:15 AM   #13 
Amphibianite

Jaw drops* I so want Ninja but like everyone else I am broke, also it would cost me the 28 same as Creat being I am only a few hours south of him really
Old 08-30-2011, 10:22 AM   #14 
BlakbirdxGyarados

I figured people would be in love with him. xD;

Truth be told, if I can turn around Avalantic's illness, the sale might be off. She and Ninja were supposed to be a pair to breed before I went in the military (I know I won't have time for a long time to care for the little babies when that happens). But it's dropsy, so I don't have much hope, but I'm doing everything I can. Thankfully and sadly, she's the first fish I have that got pineconed.

If I do sell him, though, I'd prefer him to be with a breeder. If anything, I could probably buy one of his kids later on, lol...
Old 08-30-2011, 04:50 PM   #15 
BlakbirdxGyarados

Update on this thread (which would’ve been updated two hours ago had my browser not been acting up. >:V ):

It’s very possible now that Ninja will be taken off sale. Avalantic’s actually getting better... swimming around, actually eating the tetracycline food meds thing I gave her... Anyway.

When I decide for sure that Ninja is no longer for sale, I’ll create a new thread specifically for the girls to rehome. In any case, shipping Priority is $10.45 (to clarify), Express depends on your location and a price can be given upon interest/curiosity/sale.

Pictures:

Orlando... not a fan of the cup, so there’s plenty of shots of her now-mutilated poop, too. My apologies... I am embarrassed. |D;

(For more pictures of Orlando, click the link here: http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/z356/djblakbird/Orlando/ )

And Bandit... who was (thank you) such a chill model for the camera.

(For more pictures of Bandit, click the link here: http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/z356/djblakbird/Siamese%20Fighting%20Fish/Bandit/ )

A note on Bandit: Her anal fin isn’t really that tattered. There’s a bit missing at the back of it from a fight (why I need to rehome most of the sorority, since I can’t replace those lost/sick) but the cellophane makes it seem that it’s more torn.

Thanks,
-Blak’
Old 08-30-2011, 06:57 PM   #16 
PinkBetta264

Blak...whoa kinda glad now my phone died.....
Good luck and I hope AV gets better soon...pm me if there is any change in plans. ;)
Old 08-30-2011, 08:12 PM   #17 
hmckin20

ohmygoodness :O
Orlando, she is gorgeous! she looks like a little orange!
Old 08-30-2011, 08:28 PM   #18 
Creat

P.S. I am a girl
and gah shipping is evil but I'm glad he will get a good home
Old 08-30-2011, 08:34 PM   #19 
Amphibianite

Yeah I remembered that a little bit after I posted that Creat @_@ stupid thing not being to edit 20 min after posting -_-

Both of the girls look amazing.
Old 08-30-2011, 10:04 PM   #20 
MMAsac
Banned

pm if your still parting with Ninja, I'd Love to take him. He will make beuatiful babies, and I'd love to have him for that. I have the cash in paypal, just send me a Private message
Closed Thread