Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-30-2011, 03:04 PM   #21 
ollief9

No, they're not very common, but there are very very few fish other than a Betta which could live in a 2.5 gallon tank.

In fact, I'd say you could only have a Betta. 2.5 gallons is just too small for any other fish. I know I kinda backfired on what I said lol
ollief9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 04:56 PM   #22 
BlakbirdxGyarados

... Yeah, that confused me a little. xD;

There are some that can live in a 2.5, but I don't want to have to deal with saltwater tanks and maintaining one that small. X__x
Y'know... Nanotanks and such.

I also don't find Volcano Shrimp fun to look at. >___>
BlakbirdxGyarados is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 07:53 PM   #23 
Dozzem

:D I like guppies a lot but I don't know if my my mom will be happy with it... She told me to wait before I get anything else (past two fishys passed, one I was trying to save but lost to ammoina posining, the 2nd got stuck...)

When she dose let me pick out another fish, I will HAVE to see if this EP!C rainbow VT is still at the store. If ot (TT3TT) I will look at what my petco has. I might get a betta if I see one I want lol. I will of course look at the guppies!!!

And Charlie is the name the person who recused him (he was a street cat... Still kina is arg he won't stay inside!) I like his name :D no reason to change it.
Dozzem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 11:00 PM   #24 
BlakbirdxGyarados

lol, no problem Dozzem. :D I just love it when others have the name Charlie, since it's such an uncommon name... except for old people. xD

And a rainbow VT, huh? I want to see if you do get him! He sounds gorgous!
*loves rainbow fish*
BlakbirdxGyarados is offline   Reply With Quote