Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-31-2011, 12:05 AM   #71 
cajunamy
Banned

guys I know I keep promising pics, I've been kinda down lately so I have been doing a TON of procrastinating.

If you are on facebook, search for Cajun Betta, I put a few up there earlier today. I'd link right now but I am so very very tired.. yeah... excuses... just lazy I guess. Blah.
cajunamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 01:11 AM   #72 
Punki

I hope you dont mind but i found your pics and i understand how sometimes theres just no time to link so i figured i could help out and post them for you since there may be others like me whove been excitedly waiting :) They are SO adorable and unique btw, love the pics! :)

So adorable >.< Great job Cajun!
Punki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 09:55 AM   #73 
cajunamy
Banned

Punki, thank you SO much! I do not mind at all :) There are 11 total pics, those are the ones I've been able to get uploaded so far.
Old 08-31-2011, 10:20 AM   #74 
dramaqueen
Banned

They're adorable!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 11:26 AM   #75 
cajunamy
Banned

K got a few more. After these I just have 2 more to post.

Now, the fish that I shot individually, will be $3 vs free for shipping girls in the growout tank (since I have not taken individual photos of them yet)
Old 08-31-2011, 12:11 PM   #76 
copperarabian

Wow, the green marble dragon is amazing!
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 12:19 PM   #77 
Punki

I agree with copper, my mouth dropped at that one. I dont think i could part with him,hes obviously going to be a stunner XD You take great pictures by the way cajun!
Punki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:09 PM   #78 
cajunamy
Banned

I am SO SO tempted to keep that boy LOL but I have 4 already I am keeping. Although whenever I look at him I waver lol

Thanks guys it's taken awhile to get to great pics with my DSLR - big learning curve. Editing helps too - but I only edit to make it look as much like the object IRL, I only enhance for artsy type photos
Old 08-31-2011, 07:34 PM   #79 
copperarabian

Can you process RAW images on your computer? That will make your photo's have the highest quality. Also in my opinion Adobe lightroom is the best photo editing software :D I can't wait, I go back to school tomorrow so I get to use all the awesome software and check out equipment.

The difference between RAW and JPEG
Lets say there's a white board, a JPEG photo will look at that mass and say "well, it looks white so lets make it white" while a RAW file will see the white board and say "Soooo many scuff marks and little tiny spots! Must absorb all information!" lol

Also with RAW if the photo is super over/under exposed you can bring back a lot of information. I took this photo of a Peregrine falcon that was soooo under exposed, you could barely see the grass because it was all black and with RAW and lightroom I got it to look kind of normal.

Hope this helped a little XD If you need help with anything else you can always ask.
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 07:57 PM   #80 
BlakbirdxGyarados

Wow... gotta get me a new camera with RAW, I guess. xD Great shot, Copperarabian.

And I PM'd you, Cajunamy. :D'
BlakbirdxGyarados is offline   Reply With Quote