Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-01-2011, 01:14 PM   #711 
Punki

lol Thanks, Believe me i took and deleted much much more just to get those. In the 3g i could get good shots really easily, and in the 3g i could see the details of their tailfins, not so much in the 10g so i kept thinking down about them but im glad you all liked them :D Since putting them in the 10g theyve all growth spurted o.o I guess a big fresh 100% new water 10g for only 8 little ones gave them lots of room. Every morning when i walk by they swim up to the top and wiggle. They all have caught onto how things work :))
Punki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 01:21 PM   #712 
Sakura8

I love bettas because they recognize you, even the babies. I don't think I'll ever stop keeping them. I'll be 80 yrs old and surrounded by tanks full of bettas all wiggle dancing at me.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 01:27 PM   #713 
Jirothebetta

...um...I thought I edited this one -_- ...SORRY for the double post XD

Last edited by Jirothebetta; 09-01-2011 at 01:29 PM.
Jirothebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 01:27 PM   #714 
Jirothebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura8 View Post
i'll be 80 yrs old and surrounded by tanks full of bettas all wiggle dancing at me.
xD xD XD
Jirothebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 01:47 PM   #715 
Sakura8

Somehow when I reread what I wrote, I got a very strange mental image of an old lady surrounded by chippendale dancers with betta fins. Now I need to go scrub my brain.
Old 09-01-2011, 01:50 PM   #716 
Punki

Your time away has polluted your brain Sakura LOL! Thats a freaky image! Glad to have you back though =)
Old 09-01-2011, 01:56 PM   #717 
Punki

Oldman has been lazy these days, sleeping all day and night, even lots of m. larvae werent giving him energy, even new deco wasnt giving him energy so i put electras tank next to his for 10 minutes and he built a bubblenest the size of a quarter and wiggled all over. I think ill keep her there, and keep a paper between them but give him/her a glimpse a couple times a day. Shes still plump and barred though, i think she loves oldman as much as he loves her. They always seem compatible when they see each other. She always immediately bars and wiggles, and he wiggles back and builds a quick nest. Theyd breed so easy i think :P I let him see Coraline when i had her, and his reaction wasnt nearly as good. Electras his type :P
Old 09-01-2011, 02:00 PM   #718 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punki View Post
Your time away has polluted your brain Sakura LOL! Thats a freaky image! Glad to have you back though =)
I know, it has, hasn't it? :) I need to stay on the forum to keep myself insanely sane.

I'm glad Electra loves Old Man just as much. Grumpy as he is, he seems like a sensitive guy at heart so I'm glad she pays attention to him. Their fry are so gorgeous, it's a match made in betta heaven.
Old 09-01-2011, 02:16 PM   #719 
Punki

Its funny though, when he swims up all flared and pretty she will flare back, and he spazzes out and goes and hides behind his plant and works on his bubblenest everytime. If shes not paying attention to him swimming up to flare and showoff he starts biting on his tank wall, so angry she didnt notice XD Hes so lethargic in his age. But i know hes not sick because he eats/swims/looks great and is taken care of like a king. Its just his age i guess. Seeing him get excited is good for him :)
Miss piggy seems a bit upbeat today, she isnt working as hard as usual to swim right. Itd be so neat if the epsom longterm helped keep the pressure off her swim bladder and it fixed itself. Though im still keeping her either ways :P
Old 09-01-2011, 02:26 PM   #720 
Sakura8

It's so funny picturing him biting the tank wall. "Hey, girl, I'm over here. Come on, don't you think I'm hot stuff? Don't you? Hey, I'm talking to you!"