Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-04-2011, 12:04 AM   #61 
Tisia

Quote:
Originally Posted by teasell View Post
Funny you give them a bigger place to swim good water, proper food and suddenly all these wonderful changes begin. I was just looking at Ghost tonight and realized how much he's grown and changed since I got him 3 + weeks ago.
yeah, they're pretty amazing little fish. it's always pretty awesome to see them color up and spread their fins and watch their personalities start to emerge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amphibianite View Post
I want to go to the SALE!! I WANNA GO I WANNA GO! XD.I hope I can get in monday to it.
lol, I think Sakura isn't going to be the only one that needs to get rid of clothes for more tanks soon
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 12:11 AM   #62 
BlakbirdxGyarados

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tisia View Post
lol, I think Sakura isn't going to be the only one that needs to get rid of clothes for more tanks soon
So getting rid of clothes = ability to get more betta fish?
Score! I got rid of 2/3rds of my closet clothes just yesterday!
BlakbirdxGyarados is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 12:15 AM   #63 
Tisia

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakbirdxGyarados View Post
So getting rid of clothes = ability to get more betta fish?
Score! I got rid of 2/3rds of my closet clothes just yesterday!
lol, it's actually getting rid of dressers the clothes were in as well to fit shelves/stands for more tanks
I really need to get rid of some clothes, I'm horrible for "I might want to wear this someday" >_>
Old 09-04-2011, 12:30 AM   #64 
BlakbirdxGyarados

Quote:
lol, it's actually getting rid of dressers the clothes were in as well to fit shelves/stands for more tanks
I really need to get rid of some clothes, I'm horrible for "I might want to wear this someday" >_>
Haha.. going through my dresser was today's task, except I forgot I had work, so now that's tomorrow... Or heck, why not right now? Although I don't particularly like how old and rather... flimsy this dresser is... <<

I kinda had to tell myself "No, I won't wear this someday" to get rid of 2/3rds. xD; I'm bad about it too, and it really cleaned out a lot of space.
If you can live without it like you can live with it and never wear it, I say, be gone with the thing!

Edit: I don't think that last thing I said made sense.
Old 09-04-2011, 12:40 AM   #65 
Sakura8

I'm getting rid of everything and spending the rest of my days in a bathrobe! All for my fish!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 12:42 AM   #66 
Tisia

I'm a horrible packrat in general, lol. I really hate throwing stuff out

one of my dressers has 2 5's and a 10 gallon on it, so they're pretty sturdy O_o
Old 09-04-2011, 12:53 AM   #67 
BlakbirdxGyarados

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
I'm getting rid of everything and spending the rest of my days in a bathrobe! All for my fish!
^ LOL, THIS

Quote:
I'm a horrible packrat in general, lol. I really hate throwing stuff out

one of my dressers has 2 5's and a 10 gallon on it, so they're pretty sturdy O_o
I've packed up too much that, now that my betta obsession is (also) getting out of hand, I need to get rid of a few things.... For them, I shall. :D'

My taller dresser (the one I'd been talking about) has a 10g on it... I'm just worried about putting shelves in and the sturdiness of holding a tank inside.... *panicks at the thought*
My longer dresser is already too full on the top by a tv, my game consoles, a 2.5g and a 4g BiOrb.
Computer desk has two of the smallest KKs for my current QT fish... no room for a decent tank....

I need more shelves.
Old 09-04-2011, 12:54 AM   #68 
Sakura8

My dresser has, at the moment, 1 10g, 1 5.5g, and 1 1.75g filled only halfway. Solid wood, baby.

I'm a packrat and then all of a sudden I'll decide to go through things and toss them left and right. Months later I'll wonder what happened to such and such top or such and such stapler or whatever.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 12:59 AM   #69 
BlakbirdxGyarados

lol... Doesn't sound too fun, considering you miss the item later on. |D
I try to get rid of what I know I won't miss. I don't think I miss anything yet.... >> *knocks on Sakura8's dresser*
Old 09-04-2011, 12:59 AM   #70 
krelda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
krelda, if you need a bigger tank, you can go to Petco. They're having their $1 per gallon tank sale so a 20g tank is only $20. Hood is bloody expensive but the tank itself is cheap. I'm not sure when the sale at Petco ends, though.
I wish I had room for a 20gallon tank!!! I'm not even supposed to have fish, so his new 3 gallon is about as big as I can give him

Actually, funny story though, I went to petco today and the lady that worked there told me that bettas don't like lots of space, she told me that I shouldn't get more than a 2.5 gallon tank. I've read all the threads about you complaining about people who work at pet stores, but until today I didn't really understand how stupid some people really can be LOL
krelda is offline   Reply With Quote