Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-08-2011, 01:21 AM   #11 
Alethia

Of my current bettas I've had Shiven the longest and she's very laid back most of the time. I think she's a bit bummed out that I went and bought 5 other bettas recently though, now she has competition. Every time I turn to look at her she rushes over to me. She also knows the food lid and get very excited over it.

Zoot likes to follow my finger around and might know her name already. I go to her house and say ' hey Zoot Zoot'. Nothing much riles her up yet. Every time I go say hi to Zoot, Shiven swims over to that side of her bowl to stare at me.. I think she might be a lil jealous

Vargus is my showoff. Other than his coloring his spunkiness made me want to buy him. He's always on the move and he flares up at everyone as much as he can..being a short finned boy.

Mizgarth is a bit shy. He spent a few days hiding from me when I got him and is only starting to swim around more and come look at me when I got near his house.

Shelia is feisty and inquisitive. I'm pretty sure she'd be the dominant female of the sorority I want to set up. I put Vargus' holding cup near her house for a bit and they flared at each other right away.It was kinda fun to watch. All my other girls are pretty mellow, but not Shelia.

It'll be fun for me to see more of their personalities the longer I have these fishes and when I can get them all properly set up in nice big houses.
Alethia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
emotions, habits, personality