Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-10-2011, 08:09 PM   #15011 
diablo13

Sakura, do you mean the Power Filter or the Multi-Filter? Because with the power I couldn't get a Puffer
diablo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:13 PM   #15012 
Tisia

so I went to Petco today >_> guess who was still there <_< guess who's not there anymore >_> <_<
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:15 PM   #15013 
fishcurl

Hi Sakura! Thanks! The naming theme was actually by accident the first two times. Didn't realize it until a friend pointed it out. And of course the third time was on purpose XD

Here's his intro thread in the diseases forum. He's needing fin help. Poor guy. They were keeping him in this weird custom display rectangle thing that made it impossible to do 100% changes let alone get him out of there. That was quite the ordeal in of itself :<

http://www.bettafish.com/showthread....891#post820891
fishcurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:19 PM   #15014 
Sakura8

Diablo: Marineland Duetto Multi-Filter 50, rated 66 GPH.
http://www.marineland.com/sites/mari...l.aspx?id=3474

Tisia: Hehehe, pics, pics!

fishcurl: I'll pop right over.

nel: I understand. I was kind of the same way when my first betta died while I was in 3rd grade. I understood he was dead but the emotional impact wasn't there like it is now.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:27 PM   #15015 
diablo13

When Zues, my first parrotlet, died, I didn't get the emotional impact because I only had him for 2 days( not my fault at all, I'd rather not talk about it, but he wasn't weaned) but if Sprite died now.........I would literally go crazy with grief. And good, I can get a puffer then :P i've decided, when I ready for the tank, go to the LFS( they have super pretty bettas, but they tend to have finrot) and find the most unusual/pretty color, finrot is ok, I don't care.....if none call to me, i get da Puffer.
Old 09-10-2011, 08:30 PM   #15016 
Tisia

he's still in his cup right now so I'll get some better ones later but I took a few
here's one with the flash to show his lack of iridescence

flaring

Old 09-10-2011, 08:32 PM   #15017 
smellsfishie

fishcurl, cute new guy :)

Tisia, did you get another betta??? I laughed out loud (really loud) at your last post. hehehe.. *edit* I see you did. WOW what a NICE RED!!! :D Awesome find.

I will get some pics of Beau's lipstick...... it's just barely coming in... I'm a little sad about it. I loved his peachy face.

Pencil is still bloated and breathing heavy. He looks maybe SLIGHTLY better... but, still pretty bad. Not as bad as Apache was though. When Apache had dropsy, I barely hesitated to put him at rest. But, Pencil might pull through MAYBE... I've just never seen one so swollen... I will try to post a pic of him too...

Fighter, thanks for caring about Pencil too. :)

Sakura, thank you too :) I am glad there are other people who care about my fish besides me. lol
smellsfishie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:37 PM   #15018 
diablo13

I really hope Pencil pulls through, it sounds like he just might have a chance under your care :) and Tisia, he's pretty @-@ Diablo is Generic Colored, he has a little iridensence XD
Old 09-10-2011, 08:38 PM   #15019 
Sakura8

Diablo, sounds like a plan. I really like the Marineland filter. I actually have an AquaClear 20 and a Marineland Duetto 50 in my 10g, trying to filter out I really don't know what. Pretty sure I'm overfiltering.

Tisia, he's GORGEOUS! What a super stunning red, oh wow.

Smellie, I'm saying lots of fishy prayers for Pencil.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:39 PM   #15020 
Tisia

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellsfishie View Post
fishcurl, cute new guy :)

Tisia, did you get another betta??? I laughed out loud (really loud) at your last post. hehehe.. *edit* I see you did. WOW what a NICE RED!!! :D Awesome find.

I will get some pics of Beau's lipstick...... it's just barely coming in... I'm a little sad about it. I loved his peachy face.

Pencil is still bloated and breathing heavy. He looks maybe SLIGHTLY better... but, still pretty bad. Not as bad as Apache was though. When Apache had dropsy, I barely hesitated to put him at rest. But, Pencil might pull through MAYBE... I've just never seen one so swollen... I will try to post a pic of him too...

Fighter, thanks for caring about Pencil too. :)

Sakura, thank you too :) I am glad there are other people who care about my fish besides me. lol
me? I would never >_> lol, can't really tell in those pics but he looks like velvet in real life. I'm thinking of naming him Antho, short for anthocyanin which is apparently what makes red velvet cake red, lol

hopefully he stays somewhat piebald I love his fleshy colored face too

fact that Pencil is still eating is always good

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese