Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-09-2011, 06:13 AM   #21 
Flaretacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarianblue View Post
I would love to see a betta chase after a bubble maker!! I really would! And hey there Flare. I know you!!
hey Aquarian, I am looking right at you.. LOL
Flaretacious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 06:27 AM   #22 
caitic10

Spoof, Suki and Po wiggle and dance when they see me. My new guy just swims up to the glass, stares up at me with his little eyes and stays there for a moment looking at me until I leave.
caitic10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 03:59 PM   #23 
freeflow246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
I think mine are just too lazy to try and find it in between the gravel and marbles. They're like, "Enh, whatever. If I give her the LOOK she'll drop more food in anyway."
Yea, Jalen goes on a hunt for any dropped food, and even goes so far as to wedge his head down into the marbles to grab a dropped pellet. It's cute and means less work for me, so I love it. :P
freeflow246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 02:19 PM   #24 
Bresn

My two fish just swim right up to me when I come close to them,it's so cute,and my blue one look like he will do anything to eat lol.
Bresn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 03:08 PM   #25 
EverythingNice55

Heehee! I love this thread! Very cute!

My betta, Mr Jingles, always swims up to me every morning when I look in his tank. It's like he's saying, "Hey! What's goin' on out there for you?" Then he sits all pretty and says, "Hey! Check out this pose! I have been practising this for hours!" And then I would say, "Oooh! That's a pretty fish! That's a nice pose! I need to post this on bettafish.com!" I grab my camera out and point it at him. He stares at me and says, "Hmm? What's that thing?" I turn it on, and I almost snap a picture, then he swims so fast behind his rocks and yells "Arghh! Get that thing away from me! I don't want you spreading my beauty around the internet!" I snap a quick picture when he's not looking, but he moves too quick! I say, "Come on, Mr. Jingles! Pose! You'll be famous with your cute little face!" He never does.

LOL! He always does that! Cute, huh?
EverythingNice55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 03:22 PM   #26 
Bresn

Lol,so funny!
Bresn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 05:44 PM   #27 
aurasoulful

Betas will always win the cute award <3 Fernando loves to make bubble nests for me. Every time I come back from work, he's made a new bubble nest. At least he's busy with that then tail biting. It's cute when he's in his log and it's against the front of the tank. When he's inside, he thinks I can't see him looking out at me. :D
aurasoulful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 05:48 PM   #28 
Aquarianblue

Well, my new VT female, Garnet. she comes right to me when she sees me, and when I talk to her, she "listens" and if I look over her home down into it, she comes to the top and stares at me there
Aquarianblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 05:55 PM   #29 
aurasoulful

She loves you<3 You are her favorite human pet she ever had! I sometimes wonder what if the fish believe we are their pets? Does anybody have their beta "stand" on their fins? My fish likes to do that. His belly never touches the gravel. He "stands" on his anal fin and he turns his head and looks in the gravel for food probably.
aurasoulful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 06:50 PM   #30 
Aquarianblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurasoulful View Post
She loves you<3 You are her favorite human pet she ever had! I sometimes wonder what if the fish believe we are their pets? Does anybody have their beta "stand" on their fins? My fish likes to do that. His belly never touches the gravel. He "stands" on his anal fin and he turns his head and looks in the gravel for food probably.
I think she does think that. cuz she rushes to the wall of her aquarium and seems relieved like "OH! THERE you are!!!"
Aquarianblue is offline   Reply With Quote