Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-06-2010, 02:36 PM   #11 
bettatoon

hey, i have a question: everytime i do change water, the whole tank is cover by small bubbles, and that happen to me everytime i do water change, do you guys know why? thanks..
bettatoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 09:28 PM   #12 
kmargold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettatoon View Post
hey, i have a question: everytime i do change water, the whole tank is cover by small bubbles, and that happen to me everytime i do water change, do you guys know why? thanks..
Do you take the gravel out, rinse it, and put it back in? I noticed when I put my gravel back in after washing it, air would get trapped underneath it. It would then slowly release and make bubbles at the top. This only lasted about a day though. If it is longer than that and you still see bubbles, your Betta could just be happily building a bubble nest. Do you have pictures? It would help to see what you're talking about.
kmargold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:45 AM   #13 
Princess Penny

I always have lots of little bubbles in my tank after a full water change.
Princess Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 12:20 PM   #14 
1fish2fish

Hate to break it to you guys but considering this thread was last posted in OVER A YEAR AGO I seriously doubt the OP is still needing an answer to his/her question and probably doesn't even check the forum any more... especially considering they haven't been active since last February.
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blue, lucas, red tierno.