Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-13-2011, 11:22 PM   #9971 
Sakura8

I think this breeder is pushing the definition of "soon." >.< Soon is usually sooner than 4 days.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 11:42 PM   #9972 
Tisia

yeah, if I don't get something by tomorrow I'm going to send another e-mail asking for an actual time frame instead of just "soon"
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 12:30 AM   #9973 
bahamut285

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollief9 View Post
^^

I seriously hope that's not your vase housing goldfish (which grow to a foot long and live for 15-20 years in the right care and are pond fish)
Lol, nah. I don't even have a cat. My goldfish are taken care of properly :P. The picture was just a joke...

Lighten up, brah. The website I got that image from was already filled with messages like that anyway. I didn't feel the need to join the fray.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youlovegnats View Post
Rant: Spent $120 on food...and a mum for my porch!~
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fish2fish View Post
Nat.. I just got mums for my porch too! I love flowers.. I just hope I don't kill these :(
It took me a while to figure out that you guys meant the flower. XDDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Rant: I have to get blood drawn in the morning to find out why I'm so fatigued all the time. To make it worse, my parents are reminiscing about all the people they know who've passed out during or after the process. O.O Not helping, folks, so not helping. I already have to take a short-acting anxiety med to even go to the clinic. If I'm not so dopey I don't know where I am and what's happening to me, I'll never get around to having this done but if I don't, I'll never know why I go unconscious for 20 hrs at a time and am fatigued all the time. Catch-22.
Sounds like anaemia to me. Low blood iron. Eat moar red spinach.
bahamut285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 12:30 AM   #9974 
Sakura8

Tisia, that sounds like a good idea. I hope you get those pics soon. We all want to see them too.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 04:31 PM   #9975 
Creat

Tisia I feel your pain but in a different way I accidentally asked Chard to send my fish to Idaho... when I now live in Washington my reaction when I found out... AWW ****
Creat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 04:35 PM   #9976 
Sweeda88

I have a massive headache. It won't go away!
Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 05:50 PM   #9977 
youlovegnats

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamut285 View Post
It took me a while to figure out that you guys meant the flower. XDDD
Lol. Yes, the flowers! xD

I watered my mum today! She was so excited! But I told her to make me a sandwich and she wilted. :<
youlovegnats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 06:00 PM   #9978 
DragonFish

Ugh. Computer crashed last week, thankfully got it up and running Saturday....and now comes the tedious process of getting everything back onto my computer and all organized, making sure I have everything(been procrastinating >.>)
Turns out I can't hook my siphon up to the sink here....so I'm stuck doing water changes on my 5 the old fashioned way for a while until either my dad can rig up something or I move out, whichever comes first. At least I don't have the big 50 to do anymore....
Alois has started nipping at his dorsal and somehow managed to take a couple chunks out of his anal too...*sigh* I knew it was likely he would bite with those massive fins and how active he is....I'm thinking about ordering him a large KK or something and a couple more plants to give him a bigger space, he does a lot of wall-surfing....hopefully the change won't backfire on me.
Aaaaaand I'm feeling a little useless on the forum now :/ so you may not see me posting as much....
DragonFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 06:04 PM   #9979 
Tisia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creat View Post
Tisia I feel your pain but in a different way I accidentally asked Chard to send my fish to Idaho... when I now live in Washington my reaction when I found out... AWW ****
eek! does the post office have a forwarding address for you? any clue what's happening? I think I'd freak out O_o

I still haven't gotten pics so I guess I'll be sending an e-mail tonight asking for something a bit more exact than "soon"
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 06:13 PM   #9980 
Creat

No idea sent the money a almost 2 days ago with the wrong address but I haven't been able to get a hold of him and they have no forwarding address and I am so on the verge of freaking
Creat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou