Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2011, 03:29 PM   #11 
Gizmothefreaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakbirdxGyarados View Post
Gizmo, I would absolutely love to help take in a boy or two. Of course, I don't have the room anymore... I've quite literally hit the limit. I'll ask a few friends if they want any, and for their paragraphs and put them here. Just to help you out...

Thank you so much! I would love all the help i can get here... You guys are all so sweet.
Old 09-15-2011, 04:00 PM   #12 
BlakbirdxGyarados

Just posted on like... five different websites. :P

It's no problem, Giz. :D We all have hearts for bettas even if they're not ours, and helping you out is worth a lot to us... well, me at the least. I'll let others speak for themselves. ;) But that's just how I think we feel, anyway... generally. =D

*is not good at talking*
Old 09-15-2011, 04:06 PM   #13 
Gizmothefreaky

Aww, thank you so very much! Really... ;-;

I just feel like i am not giving these guys the best of care, and i wish i was, but i have been bedridden for a couple days pretty much, and i lost my job... It was either try to find the fish homes, or rehome my rats... And i know i cant to that, they will just get fed off around here, and no company will ship rats for any price unfortunately.. I am keeping the oldest and most fragile of my fish, but these young guys can all find new homes like they deserve... I just hope people are interested in them... They all have a story too, how they came to me... ill miss them, but i know that if people here adopt them, i will get updates, and see pictures... and perhaps, when i can afford it again, i will get some of their fry if their new mommas or daddies decide to breed them... <3
Old 09-15-2011, 04:10 PM   #14 
BlakbirdxGyarados

That's so sweet... I sort of did the same thing with Ninja. I'm hoping that, after this whole Air Force thing gets over and done with (the BMT, at least), I can get some of his babies...

I know how you feel though. I did rescue a few females I'm thinking about rehoming soon once they're better. Still, the thought of rehoming them isn't a fun idea... condisering even having them for a day you can get attached. I also am currently jobless (trying to sell some fish/animal drawing commissions to help with fishy funds) and... well, complications happen. Unfortunately they happen when we really don't need it to.

I feel good helping others out. I don't know anyone who doesn't. ;D
Old 09-15-2011, 04:25 PM   #15 
MMAsac
Banned

I understand, atleast it went to someone that you will get to see it again. :)

This guy looks pretty good as well, and I like that he is young. Maybe he will Breed and when your ready I can send you some offspring of his. Endymion, male yellow butterfly HS
Old 09-15-2011, 04:38 PM   #16 
Gizmothefreaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakbirdxGyarados View Post
That's so sweet... I sort of did the same thing with Ninja. I'm hoping that, after this whole Air Force thing gets over and done with (the BMT, at least), I can get some of his babies...

I know how you feel though. I did rescue a few females I'm thinking about rehoming soon once they're better. Still, the thought of rehoming them isn't a fun idea... condisering even having them for a day you can get attached. I also am currently jobless (trying to sell some fish/animal drawing commissions to help with fishy funds) and... well, complications happen. Unfortunately they happen when we really don't need it to.

I feel good helping others out. I don't know anyone who doesn't. ;D
Yeah, i followed your thread for a while, and even considered buying Ninja, but i just couldnt afford it at the time.

I wish i could find a job and keep all of these boys, but the economy is against me in this, so i will just have to make due and find them better homes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMAsac View Post
I understand, atleast it went to someone that you will get to see it again. :)

This guy looks pretty good as well, and I like that he is young. Maybe he will Breed and when your ready I can send you some offspring of his. Endymion, male yellow butterfly HS
Endy is a good choice! I have a feeling he will make some good babies! He is even pineapple a little, so you might get some of those.

I still feel bad that Pollux was snatched out from under you though, but i am happy you still like someone else. :3

I still need to get together some shipping supplies, and as i am bedridden this will probably end up being ziplock bags and flat rate postage boxes unfortunately... What is the weather like near you? Would i need a heat pack?
Old 09-15-2011, 04:41 PM   #17 
MMAsac
Banned

No, You wont need a heat pack to send here, I just had 2 fish shipped from Texas to me, and they took 3 days and arrived with no problems whatsoever. Just be sure to leave enough water for them to stay wet, and enough spare room for oxygen. And be sure to fill the box full of paper to keep it from bouncing around, LMK, when your ready or what not. PM is fine!
Old 09-15-2011, 04:52 PM   #18 
Gizmothefreaky

okay, thats great! I am so happy that he will be going to a new home... ill let you know when i can get out and get the supplies.

Also, i will need cash/money order since i actually dont have paypal.. I dont trust banks with my money, and so therefore cant have paypal. I will be willing to get shipping confirmation and everything, get all of the price quotes before hand, and then ship him off as soon as i recieve your payment. ill keep in contact with you, and give you all the info, even my phone number if you want.

I just realized that this might sound like a scam and please believe me when i say it isnt! I swear i am being completely honest here.

you can pm me if you want more info now. But i am going to try and nap, i feel so terrible right now, this bronchitis is kicking my butt... >.<
Old 09-15-2011, 05:00 PM   #19 
Anitax3x

is judas doing better? How old is he? I'm going to be dividing my 10 gal into 3 sections so (around 3 gal per fish, filtered and heated ) and I have brought home 3 sick betta and rehabbed them and kept 2 and gave my cousin another. Are his fins looking better he is def catching my eye
Old 09-15-2011, 05:03 PM   #20 
Anitax3x

oh and the tanks I have are 20 gal, 10 gal and 2.5 all heated and filtered
Closed Thread