Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-16-2011, 01:04 PM   #4231 
ArcticRain

Thank you everyone!
ArcticRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:09 PM   #4232 
Silverfang

PP, is that anachris that's reaching to the surface?
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:18 PM   #4233 
Sweeda88

I put some more plants in the girls' tank. Before and after!
Attached Images

Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:42 PM   #4234 
PewPewPew

Quote:
Originally Posted by missm83 View Post
Romeo's pad
Just letting you and (everyone) know that those white ribbon plants in the tank (center, left) are not aquatic and will die/foul your tank.

I would remove them, and in future, stay away! :)

And Silver fang, that's anacharis, they can get really tall.
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:59 PM   #4235 
PewPewPew

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaMiah View Post
Thanks. I just hate being on Websites like this. On Yahoo! I was called mean names and a fish torturer.

:( I just want to have friends and people who think I actually acre about my fish and love them and take great care of them. :(
Yes, Im bringing this back up...

Alright. I was just letting you know and asking a question, because I was confused.

The reason you probably get so much flack is because you bring it upon yourself with responses like to the one prior to this, directed at Neil and I.

I hate to say it, but you deserve the flack for not being able to calmly defend your reasons and identify when people are not there to attack, harass, etc. you.

All Im gonna say to you is, you will like this site, and many more, if you simply lower your guard and take a chill. We can do nothing to change what you do and what you think, but we may have our own opinions. That's how it works. If you think you're doing right, fine. Think it. It'd be great to listen and perhaps consider other's ideas, but again, we cannot force you to.

Do not bring opinions of other places here and lay them unto us; we are not yahoo! answers and we do not think illy of you. However, we may think you defensive and somewhat rude by your reactions-- which will result in responses like the ones from prior pages, which are the ones you hate so much.

TL;DR,

Chill out. We're not here to get you. Even if you think we are, we're not. We're all here for the same thing, and making you sad is not one of them!
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 03:09 PM   #4236 
Luimeril

the people on here aren't mean monsters like you seem to think, BettaMiah. they're all very nice people, and they understand that not everyone's perfect. take me, for example. on this other betta forum i'm part of, if i told them Lulu lived in a one gallon, i'd have my behind chewed out in a heartbeat! here? they understand my reasons, and are pretty okay with Lulu living in a gallon.

if i told the other website that i bought Remy, a veiltail i tried to save from walmart, i'd get eaten alive. here? they helped me with all the smarts they had, to save Remy. i musta had half the website rootin' for the little guy! when he passed, everyone was sad about it, because they really DO love bettas.

when my blind boy, Theo passed just the other day, they felt for me. they knew how much i loved the little guy, and alot of the ones that commented, are people i helped with the knowledge i got from Theo.

this is the best, friendliest betta site you'll find. no one on here is mean. they're stern at times, but NEVER mean. i've NEVER seen anyone attacked on here, the way i have other sites. x: give them a chance, open your eyes, and you'll see how friendly they are.
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 03:25 PM   #4237 
Princess Penny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfang View Post
PP, is that anachris that's reaching to the surface?
Yep that's anacharis
Princess Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 03:40 PM   #4238 
dramaqueen
Banned

Let's get back to discussing tanks and quit arguing about BettaMiah's goldfish.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 04:00 PM   #4239 
Vanah

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenTea View Post
lol everybody mad
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
Let's get back to discussing tanks and quit arguing about BettaMiah's goldfish.
And this.

Dragonii I looooove your tanks!
Vanah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 04:00 PM   #4240 
Littlebittyfish

Because I luv my critter keeper tank.
Littlebittyfish is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, don'tmindmejustatag, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, ihavetoomanybettas, lols, macgyver was here, mochi was here, omgwecanedittags?, tank