Betta Fish Forum banner

Selling Beautiful hand-drawn original Betta fish Artwork!

4K views 18 replies 5 participants last post by  BettaMiah 
#1 ·
Hello, I am an aspiring artist. I have sold art work before, I can do cartoon or realistic. Though Realistic is much harder.

I can do painted or colored also, however they are much less detailed. They won't have scales or any other details.

Prices-
Realistic-
2$ For one pencil art Betta fish, 1$ for each extra Betta.

3$ For one colored Pencil Betta fish, 2$ for each extra Betta.

4$ For one painted Betta Fish, 3$ for each extra Betta.

Cartoon-
1$ For one pencil art Betta fish, .50$ for each extra Betta.

2$ For one colored pencil Betta Fish, 1$ for each extra Betta.

3$ For one painted Betta fish, 2$ for each extra Betta.

I haven't quite figured out payment yet, but I do believe I have a PayPal account I can use, if you do not have PayPal yourself I believe we can work it out.

All Proceeds, of course, will go to buying a tank for a new Betta I am hoping to get, and saving up for a future tank. As well as other stuff my fish could use!

See less See more
#3 ·
I do, but not on this computer. I never saved the ones I have sold. :(

I can get pictures of other art I have done.

#5 · (Edited)
Okay, thanks. I am still trying to find past Betta artwork, but I don't have any. And a tatoo? Wow! I'm only 13. I don't know if i'm there yet. Everyone always tells me I should be a tatoo artist.

I do have a Panda where I drew each piece of hair and a Heron also. Could I post them?

Oh, and I am better at drawing the exact way I see a picture, I can't really make them pose or it comes out screwed up. I can only do that with like, say, a dog. Not Bettas. So if you decide you want one, be sure to get a picture that you really like, because what I see is what I draw.

#7 ·
Yeah. Lol.

ALL of these are from when I was UNDER 11. I have since improved.

The Polar bear I was 7,

Then I was 8,

Then 9, and 9 again, and for the leaves I was 10.

Attachments

#13 ·
Aw, I love your sketches!! I really like the panda :D

Also LaLa you're fishie was very nice!! You both are talented!

Either one of you do bunnies?? I have someone here doing my fish, and I could use a new bunny commission. Or my old geezer dog?

#14 ·
I could try a bunny. I do my Chinchillas all the time! I am also really good at dogs.

So, I could do both.

#17 ·
Those are good! :3

Laki- Haha, Its okay. We can figure out another way to pay if you want. Oh, and i'll do your dog for free if you want.

#19 ·
I don't, but I have an e-mail. So that could work!

I can get started whenever you want. Just post pictures of them.

Wold you like shading? I am really good at it, it makes the picture so much better!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.