Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-22-2011, 10:05 PM   #31 
tsukiowns

so what i love animals too but my roomies love my fish lol... c'mon its a fighter put a feeder fish in and show them how manly it can be(plz dont do this 4 real the feeder can have parasites this is just a saying) mke him flare for them... betta are awsome no matter what people say... Im a collge guy as well ...
tsukiowns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 10:13 PM   #32 
tokala

Ha, I love this thread. My honey was in the Special Ops for 6 years, is a shooting instructor for SWAT and now does counter-intel and counter terrorism work for the government...SUPER MANLY. I always give him a hard time that he loves to cook, clean, decorate and snuggle up to a good chick flick (unfortunately, taking in fish is not one of his past times...he was almost perfect ;). But he tells me it is important to "balance the warrior"
So to all of you hunky dudes on this forum, I think that is what the fish keeping is for you... balancing of the warrior Nice work!
tokala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 01:17 AM   #33 
sorrelhorse1

If having a fish makes you girly I'm in alot of trouble. Hehe i race quads, ride dirt bikes, have a drag car, and I have horses. Did I mention I'm 5'3", 120# and a mother of three? It doesn't matter what other people say.
sorrelhorse1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 02:34 AM   #34 
fightergirl2710

My boyfriend loves staring at the girls... In my sorority tank XD They're his fav! He goes and staaaaares like he's hypnotised but he's scared that if he admits he likes them, my betta collecting might get worse! Lol!
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 03:51 AM   #35 
HatsuneMiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitGurl View Post
Do you know how many ladies on here wish their men were into bettas? Lol.....
i laughed when i saw this !!

cus .. i begged my bf to buy me a goldfishie (after we went to the pet expo and he told me we can't adopt a new puppie so as a replacement for the puppie he bought me 2 goldfish) .. then after i had set up the goldfish tank .. he suddenly wanted one too .. so i suggested for him to get a betta (since he didn't want another huge goldfish tank) .. so then after we picked him a betta .. he was so cute .. i wanted one too .. @_@ .. and now we're both addicted .. and he's a marine .. so no way is this hobby girlie =D

@fightergirl

yay for enabling and supportive bfs !! =)

Last edited by HatsuneMiku; 09-27-2011 at 03:54 AM.
HatsuneMiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 06:25 AM   #36 
titusthebetta

Who knows? I'm a girl and a college student, and my friends make fun of me for wanting a fish. They think that they're useless pets, even though I'm still in the process of convincing them otherwise. Honestly, I don't know any guys on campus that keep fish, but the girl-to-guy ration is like 4:1 at this school. I see nothing wrong with a guy wanting to take care of a fish, especially a betta. They've got such funny personalities (my one friend has to have the world's friendliest betta--he gets so excited when people enter the room).
titusthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote