Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-29-2011, 01:48 PM   #1 
n3wport

Wtb large tank, even if it doesnt hold water + WTS 2.5 tank

Hey guys I havent been onhere for awhile

I'm looking for a 40-55g (or bigger) tank. It doesnt have to hold water (as long as there isnt a huge crack in it. Its not for a betta (reptile), but if anyone has any tanks around let me know! I live in PA near Philly, but I can pay shipping. I like paypal. PM me,

Also, I have a 2.5 gallon Aqueon tank kit. I used it for a week (when I bought my 10g, put my new fish in there for abit) and it has been sitting in my closet. I have the box and everything. lid light filter etc. works. The lid is the black color.

Sorry! Divider not included. I think I threw it away. This tank is great for ONE betta. or a quarantine tank, whatever! The filter isnt that powerful. I am picky with filters. I put a fake plant right under the outflow and the water wasnt rough at all.

And this thing:

idk, its cool lookin.

If you want these, PM me. we can work out a price and shipping. The tank is around 40 dollars at petco so around 25 is realistic. I like paypal.
n3wport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 04:34 PM   #2 
MMAsac
Banned

Hit up petco man, its the $1 a gallon sale!!! 10, 20, 40, and 55 gallon tanks only $1 per gallon! Its my favorite sale of the year!!!!
MMAsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 04:42 PM   #3 
Pitluvs

I want that 'thing' bad! No paypal for 7 days though :( I got a 50g long for free locally for my dragon, hope you get the same deal!
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 09:13 PM   #4 
n3wport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitluvs View Post
I want that 'thing' bad! No paypal for 7 days though :( I got a 50g long for free locally for my dragon, hope you get the same deal!
lucky! Iwant abearded dragon. Im slowly getting all the supplies months before I get the dragon. Gonna go for a breeder/

as for the cool thing, just pay for shipping and for like 3 bucks you can have it! haha! I dont even want it so Id rather make someone happy! Im assuming shipping cant cost more than 5 bucks. Ill ask my mom to ship it from her work. :P
Old 09-29-2011, 09:15 PM   #5 
n3wport

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMAsac View Post
Hit up petco man, its the $1 a gallon sale!!! 10, 20, 40, and 55 gallon tanks only $1 per gallon! Its my favorite sale of the year!!!!
really? I should check it out! Ive been looking on craigslist.
Does this sale only apply to the standard shaped tanks? cause some of their width is so small (like 12 inches)
Old 09-29-2011, 09:24 PM   #6 
Pitluvs

Quote:
Originally Posted by n3wport View Post
lucky! Iwant abearded dragon. Im slowly getting all the supplies months before I get the dragon. Gonna go for a breeder/

as for the cool thing, just pay for shipping and for like 3 bucks you can have it! haha! I dont even want it so Id rather make someone happy! Im assuming shipping cant cost more than 5 bucks. Ill ask my mom to ship it from her work. :P

Ya know what, I can get my friend to paypal you if you don't mind shipping to Canada. Saves a 7 day wait. Let me run it by the hubby, could you get a shipping quote to B1N2E5?? He has a statue that has the same skulls, only thing he ever picked out for the tank. Id love that to go with it.
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 03:18 AM   #7 
ilovebunnies

You should check out craigslist for the south jersey area. I always see posts on there of people wanting to get rid of tanks in the size you are looking for. Since you live near Philly it shouldn't be too far. As long as you have a car that is...
ilovebunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 05:29 PM   #8 
betta lover1507

look at craiglist, my dad bought 75 GALLON!!! just for $50 bucks and right now he has his saltwater thing going on, craigslist is very great cheap things to ^_^

am wondering what kind of reptile are you trying to get though? like ball pythons are fine with 20 gals or so am just curious
i hope i helped a bit
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 05:07 PM   #9 
alysalouise

Quote:
Originally Posted by betta lover1507 View Post
look at craiglist, my dad bought 75 GALLON!!! just for $50 bucks and right now he has his saltwater thing going on, craigslist is very great cheap things to ^_^

am wondering what kind of reptile are you trying to get though? like ball pythons are fine with 20 gals or so am just curious
i hope i helped a bit
I think 55 is better for balls, thats what i have my girl in, gotta remember they get to be 4-5 feet long, and so a 20 gallon wouldnt be very good, my girl not only likes to stretch the length of the tank but the height too, she loves climbing, so a 20 long may work for length but not height, and a 20 high would work for climbing up but not stretching out length way
alysalouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 06:13 PM   #10 
n3wport

Quote:
Originally Posted by alysalouise View Post
I think 55 is better for balls, thats what i have my girl in, gotta remember they get to be 4-5 feet long, and so a 20 gallon wouldnt be very good, my girl not only likes to stretch the length of the tank but the height too, she loves climbing, so a 20 long may work for length but not height, and a 20 high would work for climbing up but not stretching out length way
Haha I got a 40 x 18 x 13. For a bearded dragon