Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 04:42 PM   #1 
KatsFishies

Betta fish wanted

Hello. I am looking for 2 males and 2 female bettas for breeding. They will be verry welll taken care of. I have a 30 gallon with 2 dividers to make each male on one side and the females in the middle. There are 20 gallon filters in each side. They get betta pellets in the morning, abd blood worms in the evening. There is alot of decor such as rocks, plants, and a hidey place in each section. I dont want to spend over 20. Possibly 30. Just email me with what you have! Thanks!

Kat
Old 10-07-2011, 07:01 PM   #2 
GreenTea

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatsFishies View Post
Hello. I am looking for 2 males and 2 female bettas for breeding. They will be verry welll taken care of. I have a 30 gallon with 2 dividers to make each male on one side and the females in the middle. There are 20 gallon filters in each side. They get betta pellets in the morning, abd blood worms in the evening. There is alot of decor such as rocks, plants, and a hidey place in each section. I dont want to spend over 20. Possibly 30. Just email me with what you have! Thanks!

Kat
Hi Kat, welcome to the forum. You shouldn't keep only two females together like that, they will most likely attack one another. It could also stress them having males on either side of them.
Old 10-07-2011, 07:58 PM   #3 
Myates

I have to agree with Green.. you don't want just 2 girls together.. and how is your breeding set up as?
Old 10-07-2011, 08:30 PM   #4 
GreenTea

A slighty better arrangement might be to divide it 4 ways with the males next to each other and the females next to each other. You could also just get two tanks for the males and start a sorority in that big tank of yours!
Old 10-07-2011, 08:54 PM   #5 
Pitluvs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenTea View Post
A slighty better arrangement might be to divide it 4 ways with the males next to each other and the females next to each other. You could also just get two tanks for the males and start a sorority in that big tank of yours!
This ^^
Old 10-08-2011, 02:10 PM   #6 
dramaqueen
Banned

2 females together won't work. One will dominate the other and harrass her to death.
Old 10-08-2011, 02:55 PM   #7 
Leeniex

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
2 females together won't work. One will dominate the other and harrass her to death.

Just like people.
Old 10-08-2011, 06:09 PM   #8 
MistersMom

4-5 females is best, i had 3 at 1 point they hated eachother, so i divided them, anyways if you start a sorority i wouldn't mind sending my female to you as long as u kept her name and could send you one of my males maybe, if i could find a way to become less attached... not my mister,or sir, it'd have to be pedro, for breeding he;d be great he makes a ton of bubble nests and he's gorgeous.. so is my female, when the light hits her right... i'd want 30$ or 25$ because they are my pets and i think shipping would be expensive...i'd like pictures of the tanks.. im sure they r pretty,and i'll have to ask my mom, then my life would be easier cause i could just get 1 divider for my tank like every 1 keeps telling me or i could get a heater for my kritter keeper, either way i'd like to hear others opinions and my mom will have to say yes, so don't get your hopes up lol.
Attached Images

Old 10-08-2011, 08:39 PM   #9 
dramaqueen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeniex View Post
Just like people.
Rofl!! So true!
Old 10-09-2011, 02:52 AM   #10 
GreenTea

FYI mods since she is a new member she can't respond to comments here.
Closed Thread