Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
View Poll Results: Like my story so far? :)
Yeah! 6 100.00%
No, it's not very good 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-13-2011, 05:09 PM   #11 
erinandares

It's cute. :3 Usually kids think boy bettas are girls, it was funny to read that Suzie thought the girl was a boy. And I love her complaint about the poop water. :P
erinandares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 05:13 PM   #12 
doggyhog

Moved this to the Betta art section. Hope that is fine!!

Great story!
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 02:23 PM   #13 
CrowntailTwitchy57

Ok well here is the final chapter!

A few days later, I am so utterly happy that i forget about Suzie completely. I only remember her when I hear her Uncle Davis talking on the phone to her mother. He is giving her advice about her computer, because it crashed. Good. Let her computer crash. She never gave two cents about me, fed me WAY too little, and thought I was a BOY! See these fins? They're SHORT! That means I'm a GIRL! Then I hear him say the word "fish" and I instantly snap out of my fantasy of me only feeding suzie's mom 1 pellet a day. "This fish is doing better here than she ever did in her tank! You should SEE her colours!", said Davis. Colours? What colours? I'm that shade of green that no one wants! I turn to see my body- Hey! Where'd the ugly green go? Since when was i bright red and blue? Wow! I'm... I'm beautiful! "Just take the fish without a word, trust me.", says Suzie's mom, "She's already moved on to her next 'must-have' pet. She won't even miss him. Or is it a her?" Whoah! Double shock! Her mom just saved me from going back to Suzie AND didn't confuse my gender! But Suzie isn't all that bad, if it wasn't for her, I'd still be in that Walmart cup in the back.
~~~
Well, here I am, 3 months later. I am doing great, and Suzie still visits from time to time. She doesn't mind that I live here. I have gorgeous colours now, and a name! My name is Akemi, which means 'Beautiful' in Japanese. Ok, well, that's my story, now I have to go- I have some little ones to look after!

The End!
CrowntailTwitchy57 is offline   Reply With Quote