Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-18-2011, 12:59 AM   #81 
fightergirl2710

I know what you mean but I luckily never get any mean ones, they usually mind their own business.. I got freaked out reading that, I keep thinking about how it will probably happen to me one day D:
You know, at Diwali people in my parent's town put out little diyas (they're like oil lamps) on and near crossroads to direct the dead on their way... Its creeapy to see a whole bunch of flames like that, everywhere!
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 01:44 PM   #82 
Littlebittyfish

Totally random...

Does anyone ever have really funny odd dreams?
I woke up laughing this morning..I couldn't sleep well last night..and then when i finally dozed off I had this bizarre dream I was playing duck duck goose with some famous people...cant remember who they all were..but I remember Michael jackson was there...and he did the woohoo thing...I think this is the craziest dream I have had yet...
Littlebittyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 06:28 PM   #83 
TheCrysCat

My mom can communicate with spirits a little bit. She's not a full-blown medium, but she can see the "shadow people" and feels presences. She knows that there's at least nothing bad in our house. We also have spirits that use a specific number to call us, but they're our spirit guides. They call us when someone dies so that we know that they're okay. It's happened with my hamster, my grandpa, and most recently Zekie - that call was directly meant for me, because I was home alone when they called. They actually did it the next time I was home alone, dunno why... They hang up as soon as you answer. The exception was one time when my mom answered and held the phone to my ear, and I could hear a female voice... too faint to make out what she was saying, though. Still, I appreciate it.
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:02 AM   #84 
ang lou

I beat everyone... im afraid of zombies people i know think its funny to walk like the zombies in resident evil and come after me cause they know i will run screaming...
ive crawled under 3 bar stools to get away and hyperventilated before....
ang lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 12:43 AM   #85 
dramaqueen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebittyfish View Post
Totally random...

Does anyone ever have really funny odd dreams?
I woke up laughing this morning..I couldn't sleep well last night..and then when i finally dozed off I had this bizarre dream I was playing duck duck goose with some famous people...cant remember who they all were..but I remember Michael jackson was there...and he did the woohoo thing...I think this is the craziest dream I have had yet...
What a dream! lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 12:49 AM   #86 
Bombalurina

Back to testifying fears...I have some totally harmless ones, like being scared of elbow squid, giant squid and colossal squid; some really stupid ones, like being scared of cockroaches (I know they can't hurt me, they just make my skin crawl), and some sensible ones, like being afraid of jellyfish (I'm not comfortable sharing the ocean with something that can sting me from 3 metres away and kill me totally dead in as many minutes).

In terms of confessing bad stuff, I feel I'm being dishonest with my boyfriend and have been since we started going out, since 75% of me is just waiting for this relationship to end badly (I like him a heck of a lot, but I really don't think we have a future and I'm not ready for a truly serious relationship anyway). I don't want him to move away at the end of the year (which he might), but a small, guilty part of me is hoping he will because it would at least bring this to an end with mutual good feelings instead of a painful breakup.
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote