Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-17-2011, 11:02 PM   #11 
BettaMiah

I think if you made the rest of the tank that theme, but for me Nay. But if you like it who cares? Its your opinion that matters.
BettaMiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 09:00 AM   #12 
SnowySurface

Backgrounds are a nay for me. If I really wanted to decorate my tank, I would use decore. Drop a pumpkin in there for holloween, maybe a pine tree for Christmas, or a heart for valantine's day. But the bank ground does look good for your tank even if it would look kind of weird for mine. :)
SnowySurface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 01:34 PM   #13 
lovebug009

I have used this idea in my tortoises tank, I use scrapbook paper and change the scenery for the seasons. The cool thing about this is you can get natural scenes or any crazy theme you may want and the pieces of paper are pretty cheep and at places like Joann's you can buy one at at time. Right now I have fall leaves, Indian corn and sunflowers (the tank is 8 feet long). This is so much less expensive than the limited backgrounds they sell in the pet stores. I find my tort checking out the new scenery every time I change it so I would think it would be stimulation to bettas. I try and change up the decorations in my bettas tanks every few months to keep them interested. I never thought of doing it for the fish.....
lovebug009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 08:07 PM   #14 
BellasMomma

thats a really good idea, since i live in vegas we never have a white christmas so maybe Violet will this year. it would probably look awesome.
BellasMomma is offline   Reply With Quote