Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-31-2011, 09:35 PM   #21 
purplemuffin

Had a dream about this crazy contraption that changed fish water for you nearly constantly O_O it was this strange...drip change mechanism. Meant to make it like a slow moving 'river' so new water would constantly be exchanged by these massive containers of already dechlorinated water. It recycled the old water through a sprinkler system to water the plants and it was clearly was for like, only zoo sized tanks. But it was pretty cool XD
purplemuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 11:39 PM   #22 
dramaqueen
Banned

I had a dream (a nightmare, actually, lol) that my mom flushed 3 of my fish down the toilet. I was so upset in the dream and asked how she could be so cruel to do something like that. When I told her about the dream she was appalled and said she'd never do that. lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:47 AM   #23 
mjoy79

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplemuffin View Post
Had a dream about this crazy contraption that changed fish water for you nearly constantly O_O it was this strange...drip change mechanism. Meant to make it like a slow moving 'river' so new water would constantly be exchanged by these massive containers of already dechlorinated water. It recycled the old water through a sprinkler system to water the plants and it was clearly was for like, only zoo sized tanks. But it was pretty cool XD
LOL. wouldn't that be nice?
mjoy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 12:32 PM   #24 
Laki

I dreamt I went into someone's "fish room" to look for a MG.. There was a light blue one (like the one that won the September photo contest) and I was taking pics of it for the site to ask if it was a real mustard gas betta O/o

These MG dreams are something else man. I guess I really need to get one!! :P
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 06:43 PM   #25 
audjree

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplemuffin View Post
wow, wouldn't that make life a whole lot easier? especially if one was made for small tanks. haha (x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
I had a dream (a nightmare, actually, lol) that my mom flushed 3 of my fish down the toilet. I was so upset in the dream and asked how she could be so cruel to do something like that. When I told her about the dream she was appalled and said she'd never do that. lol
haha i'd be so angry, but my mom would never do that either. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
I dreamt I went into someone's "fish room" to look for a MG.. There was a light blue one (like the one that won the September photo contest) and I was taking pics of it for the site to ask if it was a real mustard gas betta O/o

These MG dreams are something else man. I guess I really need to get one!! :P
haha seems your conscience is saying that you NEED one. i hope you find one soon. (:
audjree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 01:27 PM   #26 
Laki

lol thanks! I heard today that one store's supplier here had a tragic flood and they lost like 80% of stock or something... I wonder if that is the supplier for the PetSmart and PetsUnlimited here :<
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 08:56 PM   #27 
Ksiezniczka

I had a dream last night with my fish in it! In it, some lady was moving so she gave me a bunch of her old clothes and her betta, who was a white OHM with red fins and tail, on the condition that I kept his name the same. The fish in the dream was named "Telemachus" which I couldn't remember where I'd heard before, but today I looked it up on wikipedia. Apparently it's Odysseus's son in the Odyssey.

So I divided Tiberius's tank to put Telemachus in the other side. Tiberius was not happy.

When I woke up I apologised to him. XD He didn't seem to care. XD
Ksiezniczka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 10:30 PM   #28 
HelloThere123Betta

I once had a dream that Bruce was put into a big tank with a whole bunch of strangers betta's, but they didnt fight or anything. Also in the dream he was blue, which is weird because in real life he's red. I still knew it was Bruce and all, he was just blue. Weird. I know. And I've had a few dreams of him dying that I don't quite remember as well...
HelloThere123Betta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 06:18 AM   #29 
bettablackbelt

I was just about to post a thread like this! Then I saw one only a few days old...

I had a dream last night that my roommate got a betta and put it in the tank with Rory (my red VT). Rory ripped the poor fish's tail off, and I was using the scarf I'm knitting to try and keep them apart while she found another tank. Then another girl we go to school with offered to adopt the tail-less fish. And I found the thread on here where someone treated a tail-less fish and how the tail was growing back, and made her follow those instructions.
bettablackbelt is offline   Reply With Quote