Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-03-2011, 12:04 AM   #11 
teasell

Wow, you're an awesome writer. Will the mighty marki and the feminist Angel get to know each other and maybe turn their feelings into love??? Only time will tell
teasell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 04:30 PM   #12 
TielBird101

LOL! I love it! ^.^ Marki is such a cute betta! XD It's like you can almost picture them and his antics are cute. ;)
TielBird101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 04:47 PM   #13 
bettalover2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by TielBird101 View Post
LOL! I love it! ^.^ Marki is such a cute betta! XD It's like you can almost picture them and his antics are cute. ;)
Thanks! And yes Marki is very [pompous] and [arrogant] betta, he refuses to "act" like he isnt dominant because of something that has happened in his pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teasell View Post
Wow, you're an awesome writer. Will the mighty marki and the feminist Angel get to know each other and maybe turn their feelings into love??? Only time will tell
I try to keep the reader hooked and the story interesting. Marki a really cool little guy. Even though he thinks he is the biggest and toughest thing in the world. He doesnt know anything but his tank.

And to all my readers, There is a little surprise coming for you.

****(CLUE) : There is a reason to Marki's ignorant attitude toward anyone who challenges, or stands up to him.**** Think about that for A WHILE!!
Stay Tuned!
-BL2033

Last edited by bettalover2033; 11-03-2011 at 04:54 PM.
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 08:16 PM   #14 
Gamma

Your story is super cute! Please keep writting!
Gamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 12:31 AM   #15 
bestbettas

Ah this story is amazing and it made me laugh :) you're an great writer and hopefully Marki and Angel finally fall in love ;) haha.
bestbettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 01:42 PM   #16 
Bettacaleb

Amazing! please continue!
Bettacaleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:35 PM   #17 
bettalover2033

And Continued!

(Chapter 3)
Finally it was day 5 out of the week and well this just means that it is friday. This also means that my sweet, caring, compassionate, loving, beautiful,-well you get the point- Jessie gets to stay home for two whole days! I just cant wait to see her. I miss her sitting outside of my tank and taking pictures of me while I pose for her. I used to cover her entire wall with little quotes under them explaining things like "when she first got me", "how I acted around her" ect. Well now there is Angel on the wall and she is taking up a great deal of the wall. I used to call it the wall of fame when it was just me up there, but I even heard Angel mumble something about 'the wall of LAME' when it was just me up there.
I thought our relationship was going to be a really exciting one and that we were going go have the time of our lives, but at the looks of it, she doesnt really care. It still puzzles me why she had the nerve to flare at me. Though when we were talking yesterday, I seen a soft side to her turtle shell. She looked at me with appreciation and I think I seen a bit of contempt in her body movement.
Maybe if I go over and try to appoligize. Will she actually forgive me? "I need to stop thinking about this so much and take action." I thought to myself.
When I slowly but progressively started swimming up to the top, there was something really weird that I seen at the top of the tank. It was a log. Wait a Log? "What the heck is this doing here?" I screamed.
Angel was awaken and from the look of it she wasnt very happy that I had waken her up. She looked at me with disbelief and said "What the heck is a log doing in your tank?" "Well if this is one of your silly jokes Angel, I swear im gonna- "How in the world would I be able to get that log in there Marki? Just think about that for a second and stop putting your problems on me!" She said frustrated. She swam slowly back to her cave.
"Darn it, that was my chance to make things right and I blew it, like I always do. It's Thialand all over again." I said out loud. Angel turned around. "What are you talking about" She said calmly. "Uh..well..um. Nothing." I baffled hoping she wouldnt notice. I took a deep breath and looked at her piercing eyes. "Well I dont know how to put it, but not to beat around the bush I wanted to say that I am sorry and I was wrong to try to belittle you." She looked at me with a smile and then looked back at the log above my head. "I think your Jessie put that log in your tank for you to swim through it. It looks pretty cool if you ask me, but then again for you, nothing is positive in the presence of the Great Marki. "I forgive you on one condition.' She said firmly. "Anything." "You have to promise me not to be so sexist." "Okay not a problem" I replied assuring her I will treat her with respect.
Later that day I noticed that things that used to be tense was at ease and calming. It was 2:45pm and my Jessie should be here any minute now. I can't wait until I hear the door creek open because it was opened too wide. I had learned everything that Jessie does. Her schedule during school is hectic. Im glad that I am able to share this weekend with her and now of course my one true 'Like?'
Although she doesnt know that I like her this much. I also dont know how she is going to react when I do tell her. She didn't exactly swoon at the sight me. It was more of a disgusted look. I think she can accept me now that she know that i'm not a jerk.
The door creeked open and I thought from that moment that my Jessie was home. Usually I heard a loud creek and then a slam, but this time it was much more careful and I didn't hear a slam. It actually wasn't and couldn't be Jessie because it is only 2:50pm at this point. She will get her at exactly 3:05pm on the dot. I didn't worry too much only that I was really hungry and bored with out her there. I even found myself going in circles around my tank. So then at that time I remember that I had a log in my tank that was floating at the top. I swam up to it and just stared into the short hole. As I slowly swam through the log. "Hey this isn't too bad." I thought to myself. I immediatly started swimming as fast I could through it.
The last creek in the door was loud and ended with a slam. All of a sudden my Jessie comes running into the room. She put her things on her bed and came to us for feeding time. I swam as fast as I could to get the first one she dropped and flew out of the water to catch it like I was a dog who just got his first bone. Angel was eating her food very peacefully and in a calmly manner. She made me look like a beast.
A couple of hours passed and Jessie finished her homework and was walking over our tanks to come and check on us. I was (like always) thinking of Angel and her long flowing perfect fins. While Angel was swimming around normally. I noticed a bag in my Jessie's hand that she was holding quite carefully. I peered closer to see if i can actually see through the bag, but that was useless. Then went up to the empty half full tank that was on the side of me. She took out really nice looking live plants and placed them under the bright light in the tank. This tank was really weird looking and had a cup cut in half, live plants and a cave. It looked like a vegetarian demon lurked in the cave and only came out to eat the plants and stay under the cup for shade of the bright light. Next Jessie pulled out a bottle called IAL Extract. "What is she doing? Its like she's creating a frankenstien of the sea!" I thought to myself.
Jessie looked at me, then at Angel and then Back at the tank and smiled. "You two will be perfect for each other! I can't wait to get some good fry out of you." She told us.
I looked at Angel and she looked at me and we both took a deep gulp. Now I see. Now I know what she wants from us. "Its a little early to talk of fry don't ya think?" I asked. Angel blushed and swam away. It was like she knew that my Jessie was preparing a breeding tank for us. I looked away from her. "Does she feel the same way that I do about her?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

Well that is chapter 3. I hope you enjoyed and any ideas will be welcomed and wanted. Please (ONLY PM ME THE IDEAS) AND DONT SHARE THEM WITH ANYONE BECAUSE I WOULDNT WANT ANY SPOILERS.

THANK YOU

-BL2033
Old 11-21-2011, 06:17 PM   #18 
erinandares

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettalover2033 View Post
She made me look like a beast.
Heheheh. <3
erinandares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 06:53 PM   #19 
bettalover2033

@erinandares: Thats one way of putting it!

-BL2033
Old 11-22-2011, 10:29 PM   #20 
bestbettas

Haha <3 ;D I really wanna see how the next chapter goes :)
bestbettas is offline   Reply With Quote