Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-03-2011, 02:41 AM   #10881 
HatsuneMiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
College? What's that? Oh, right. That system where you pay for torture and your only reward for enduring it is a piece of paper that says you're smart.
lol !! my paper doesn't say i'm smart .. in fact .. it says B.S on it .. which definitely spells out bull ___ if u know what i mean .. ^_~

with that said .. i wouldn't trade my college experiences .. and if i could i'd go back and stay in college forever .. cus real life suks

Last edited by HatsuneMiku; 11-03-2011 at 02:43 AM.
HatsuneMiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 02:48 AM   #10882 
Sakura8

Hatsune, Which science did you major in? Honestly, I think some people feel that way about college. It's just BS. XD

Yeah, real life sucks all right. I bet a lot of people would love to stay in college forever, if they could afford it. o.O I think my brother is still paying off his loans, 11 years later. And to make it worse, he's not even working in a field that utilizes the degree he majored in, furniture design. He's working at an architectural firm as an interior designer and doing music on the side. So glad Mom and Dad did a second mortgage on the house so you could go to an expensive art school and then do MUSIC! *slaps brother silly*
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 03:01 AM   #10883 
HatsuneMiku

my paper says computer science and i'm still paying off student loans too .. but they only want $26 dollars a month .. so i don't see any hurry to pay it off immediately.. since other COL are more important .. like .. mortgage .. and fishies =D

lol .. that's the case with most bachelors degrees.. maybe 2% of the population actually get a job in the degree they got papers in ..
HatsuneMiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 04:57 AM   #10884 
Bombalurina

And that's why a Bachelor of Science is abbreviated to BSC here. :p. I get more letters than most of my friends - LLB/BA.
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 07:57 PM   #10885 
Sakura8

Anti-rant: Just got my second order of plants from plantedaquariumscentral and they were all healthy plants. Plus, they sent me an extra echinodorus parviflorus and an extra pygmy chain sword too. Yay!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 08:01 PM   #10886 
fishman12

^I always like it when I get free wicdhdeci plants too. Haha, no offense to whoever named those though.

Thanks for encouraging me to like essays. The fact that I was supposed to support betta abuse in petstores didn't help. At all.
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 08:29 PM   #10887 
Betta Slave

Anti-rant- 95% on the science test today, and we're having a movie-night at my electric guitarist's house on Saturday night, so I'm excited about that. Also, my writer's block has gone away, so I'm making rapid progress on my current chapter. AND I finished a powerpoint due Monday, so I'm kind of taking a bit of a break right now. XD

Rant- Social studies test tomorrow. Another powerpoint to get done. Two math booklets to do. Luckily, they're not due until Monday and Tuesday, but still...
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 08:37 PM   #10888 
dramaqueen
Banned

Congrats on your science test score. Good luck with your social studies test tomorrow.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 08:56 PM   #10889 
betaguy

RANT:
me and my dad were going to hit up fairmount park for the breeders cup to place our bets. Now my Grandma in texas isnt doing as good and he went down there till monday. Its whatever i understand. still would have been awesome, but what he is doing is plenty more important.
betaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 12:14 AM   #10890 
Bombalurina

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishman12 View Post
^Thanks for encouraging me to like essays. The fact that I was supposed to support betta abuse in petstores didn't help. At all.
How? Why? Where?
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou