Betta Fish Forum banner
4M views 13K replies 2K participants last post by  Smaragdina_is_best@12345 
#1 ·
Ok, so I'm sure everyone would love to see the variety of betta tanks/bowls that we have, so post pics of yours here!:-D I have to find my camera, and then I'll get pics of my tanks :)

#4,799 ·
heres the current setup, im going to put Nelliel from the 1gal into the 2.5g (tomorrow) but he'll be put on another table for a few weeks until i can get Nel (0.5g) into the other half of the 5gal

#4,802 ·
I'm going to buy a heater for him soon. Until then, I just used warm water and put him in front of my window so the sun could help a little. My room gets pretty hot without a fan on, so I'm not going to have that running until I find a heater for him. I'm not sure what will fit in the bowl though.

#4,804 ·
I think petsmart sells an under gravel bowl heater that might work. I've never tried it, though, so I would look at reviews first to see how well it works.

#4,803 ·
Finally have gotten all my tanks in the same room - my dining room now turned betta paradise :)
On the left i have Justin (2.5G), Jin (3G), Jack and Sayid (divided 6.6G).
In the middle is Joey (2.5G), John Locke, Ross, Sawyer and Charlie (divided 20G)
On the right is Hurley (10G) and my sorority (10G)

Looks like I might still have room for a small table.:)

Attachments

#4,810 ·
That is the best dining room I have ever seen!XD
I wish I could get all my tanks in one area..it would make water changes much easier..My tanks are scattered throughout the house now. How are you filtering the 20? I plan on getting mine divided and setup sometime soon.

#4,808 ·
I'm not sure if it's the picture itself that makes it look that way, but the water looks VERY cloudy. If so, you really should do more water changes. That tank also doesn't look very big and the gravel is taking up a lot of space. If you can't upgrade, please at least remove the gravel. I know I sound critical, but I'm concerned about your fish.

#4,826 ·
They're actually river rocks! I want more so I can cover the bottom. Since this tank has an algae problem, it will be easier to just take the rocks out and scrub them off. Thanks for the compliments. =)

#4,827 ·
Are there any SAFE plastic plants? The ones I got ripped Peach's fins. :(

#4,830 ·
This is the Blu´s home

3 gallons tank, hope some day I can get a 5 or 10 gallons tank.
But for now I´m very happy with it.

Attachments

#4,843 ·
i got the log at petco ..its fake but i love the way it looks
its a
Petco Faux-pani Aquatic Décor

• Faux-pani mimics the natural look of real Mopani wood
  • This aquatic décor is made of resin which does not release tannins like natural Mopani wood does, keeping aquarium water clean