Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-06-2011, 09:26 PM   #1 
ILoveBettas98

Talking Chocolate Betta Wanted!

Hello. I'm Nicholas, 13 years old. I am looking for a Male Chocolate Colored Halfmoon betta. I would prefer for this betta to not have any sicknesses or illnesses and to be younger, but not a baby. If you must sadly get rid of one for various reasons that fits these specifacations, I will gladly pay around $30 and under for Priority shipping, a heat or cold pack, and the betta itself. If you have a tank or some sort of good betta home, I will also buy a clean betta-appropriate home with heater and lights if you have one. I will pay around $15 to $20. I'm sorry but I am really short on cash, so if you want way more than my prices, i'm really sorry! I will give the betta and betta-house a good home. I will not buy a tank until I get the actual betta! But, if you have a tank and message me about it, I will keep you posted! But, I may not be able to buy your fish or tank. If you do have one of these items, please send me a message or reply with pictures if possible. I only want a Chocolate colored betta! A Halfmoon Only unless you have to get rid of one and can offer an amazing bargain. If you have one of these, I will not be able to pay for these or let you ship them off to me until early December for various reasons. If you seriously have one and must, or want to give it away, tell me and i'll give you details about shipping and how I will give it a good home! THANK YOU!!!

Last edited by ILoveBettas98; 11-06-2011 at 09:40 PM.
ILoveBettas98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:54 PM   #2 
Indyfishy

Hey there! I don't have a chocolate for you, but I wanted to tell you to keep an eye out at the pet stores! Petsmart and Petco both sell HMs and deltas. Chocolates are pretty rare, but I've seen a couple in the stores. And if you can't find a chocolate, a mustard gas or a copper is a pretty close substitute! Also, check out aquabid.com, sometimes they have chocolate bettas up for auction on there =)
Indyfishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:52 AM   #3 
fleetfish

I have a chocolate VT but he's staying right here :)
Good luck in your search for those elusive chocolate bettas! They can be tricky to find.
fleetfish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 03:55 PM   #4 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm moving this thread to classifieds. :)
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 05:09 PM   #5 
fishy friend2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
I'm moving this thread to classifieds. :)
but now the OP cant post on here
fishy friend2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:28 PM   #6 
mjoy79

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...svt&1320823391
mjoy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 10:16 PM   #7 
dramaqueen
Banned

I was reminded of that this morning. I believe he can read the posts but can't answer. If anyone has a chocolate betta you can always pm him.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote