Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-11-2011, 12:07 AM   #1 
Gizmothefreaky

Meet Winter! New girl for sorority.

So this is Winter, a teeny girl that i picked up at walmart today... Twenty minutes after being released into the sorority she touched 'noses' with Kisses, the queen betta in the sorority, and rubbed along her side and over her head with her body, and Kisses just let her, very calmly, she has already started to school with the other girls as well. She is super skinny, and her fins are kinds ratty, but shows no sign of illness at all.

On a side note, has anyone elses walmart switched the size of their betta cups? OMG! I wouldnt even take a shot out of the size of cup they use now! -totally exaggerating- But seriously! They are about a fourth the size of the old cups, and i would show you, but my camera is dead... >.<
Gizmothefreaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 12:54 AM   #2 
Luimeril

she's so cute! i just got a new boy today, and he's so shy~! i'm not used to bettas not wiggling at me, begging for foods!

your girl... omg... she's so cute! ff.... kinda... cambodian yellow, with some mint green!
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 02:15 AM   #3 
Tikibirds

Pretty girl.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 11:13 AM   #4 
Gizmothefreaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luimeril View Post
she's so cute! i just got a new boy today, and he's so shy~! i'm not used to bettas not wiggling at me, begging for foods!

your girl... omg... she's so cute! ff.... kinda... cambodian yellow, with some mint green!
LOL! Thanks. :3 I thought she was solid white at the store, but she turned sort of yellowy with a green shine once i got her home. So the name doesnt really fit anymore, but i dont care. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikibirds View Post
Pretty girl.
Thanks a bunch! :)
Old 11-18-2011, 11:40 PM   #5 
dramaqueen
Banned

She a real cutie. I got one that I thought was white and now he looks pale blue/tourquoise.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 05:25 AM   #6 
Gloria

She is reallly gorgeous.. Congratulatiosn.. She sounds like a total sweetheart. It is good to hear that she has seetled in well :)
Gloria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 12:58 PM   #7 
Gizmothefreaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
She a real cutie. I got one that I thought was white and now he looks pale blue/tourquoise.
LOL! Yep, she is showing mint and yellow now. XD its really cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloria View Post
She is reallly gorgeous.. Congratulatiosn.. She sounds like a total sweetheart. It is good to hear that she has seetled in well :)
Thanks so much! She is a real charmer this one. Not a single nip in the whole time she has been with me.
Old 11-19-2011, 04:53 PM   #8 
ManInBlack2010

i love her color! what a cutie! glad she's getting along with the other girls too, i'm sure that's got to be stressful adding a new girl in! i'd be having a panic attack the whole time, lol - that's why i don't have a sorority
ManInBlack2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 07:42 PM   #9 
Fasht

awe she's purrty! this is no insult but she looks like an albino cory and yes I do have one and I'm in love with them!
Fasht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 01:06 AM   #10 
Gizmothefreaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInBlack2010 View Post
i love her color! what a cutie! glad she's getting along with the other girls too, i'm sure that's got to be stressful adding a new girl in! i'd be having a panic attack the whole time, lol - that's why i don't have a sorority
You know, its funny, but my girls have no problem letting other girls in (ive added two more since Winter here, just no pics yet) if i float the new girl(s) for at least two hours, and then feed them just as i release the new additions into the tank. XD

Maybe its just my luck, or my girls. dunno, but there is no stress to be had with these girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasht View Post
awe she's purrty! this is no insult but she looks like an albino cory and yes I do have one and I'm in love with them!
LOL! I love cories, thinking about getting some actually. :) As i am upgrading this sorority to a 30 gallon probably tomorrow (taking the sand and filter over to the thirty for an instant cycle), maybe ill get some albinos or pepperd cories as well. :)